Did i do to much?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh jesus. Fast and Furious has claimed another one.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if thats how it use to look than you've come along way but u went to much...now lets try and go back to oem sell ur stuff on ebay or even here maybe some trades with people you never know...

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you did, oem is the best way to go. but its your car, you do what ever you want, other people can only give you their opinions.
This guy is 100% right, it is your car, people will recognize you, just make sure its for having a "loud" car and not being an a*****e ricer

If you want to do one thing to make me happy, paint the wipers, those made my stomache turn, but I will tell you that I like the interior

95BlackHatch

5+ Year Member
I think that if you want to be different than those JDM and OEM guys rollin around (nothing against them, thats my style and I'd drive a jdm or oem style honda anyday) its not too far gone. Like people have said, they can only give their opinions. I think you should get rid of the decals and vynils, the lights, and the wing. maybe a drop, fix the wipers and then maybe small things in the interior. And then, just get engine mods. Because then if people call you a ricer for having a body kit, just show them up with your boosted engine.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um d00d it looks a mess tbh.. its a coupe i would no joke probally laugh at if i seen it in the street.

I respect the amount of work you have done to it, and if YOU want to ya can get it back on the right tracks. However this is a two way street, and me and the team can only help you if your willing to help yourself.

I think we have learned alot from today's show, i want to thank my guests. Graham and the team, and we shall see you all again when the next car rolls out the "The Fast &The Furious" Workshop of disaster.

Thank you for watching, God bless.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
staring to look better, if all the decals come off and the wing and tail lights are gone it wont be bad, then put some money into the stock motor(boost) or a swap.

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Definitley looks alot better man, get rid of the taillights and spoiler and it will look so much better. Body kits arnt for everyone but u can pull it off. If i were u, i'd get sum Red/Clear taillights, get rid of the spoiler, and start fixin up my engine. And it honestly wont be bad

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, my tunnel that is. Do what you want with your car.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't worry about the spoiler, that is alot of work and not worth it, just leave it on there, its not that bad

Its looking alot better, good job man, I just hope that you still like it too, because I would feel bad for you if you made all these changes just to not be flamed

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not really my style. but i like it ^.^ dotn think ya did to much. only realy thing i dont care for is the spolier. the interior i love dude. to the fullest. graphics are aint. kidna liek the hotwheels Civic SI ^^ (thats a good thing).