didn't we have a gaming thread?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
finding super mutants that took like 20 f**king shots to kill (assuming you hit them EVERY time) was ftl.

that's what made me turn the difficulty down, since they're all you f**king find when you get into the heart of DC.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No Wii action huh, am I the only adult w/one of these :D

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No Wii action huh, am I the only adult w/one of these :D
Resident Evil 4...best game I've seen on there. Its like 4 games in 1. I wouldn't mind a Wii....but theres only a few games I would actually play. Its a good system to :drinking: and play but not :smoking1: and play. Too much effort

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Resident Evil 4...best game I've seen on there. Its like 4 games in 1. I wouldn't mind a Wii....but theres only a few games I would actually play. Its a good system to :drinking: and play but not :smoking1: and play. Too much effort
haha, i hear that, i have my xbox for when i'm lazy, sometimes i just wanna play wii on the couch, doesn't really work that way lol

RE4 i'll have to check that out, and Zelda, thanks dood

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wario Ware, Wii Sports, Super Paper Mario, Carnival Games, Mortal Kombat

We are thinking about getting some more games, but arent sure what ones we'd like.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think zelda's the only worthwhile game, really... but i don't actually have a wii. :what:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wario is worth it. That game is funny and addicting.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm not sure i've really been into any "fun" games... except maybe katamari damacy. i think the rest are RPGs. using my brain for gaming, ftw.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ever play any Wario Ware games?? Its crazy. Like balancing the broom on your hand. Or stanking the ood shape cubes and holding it for 20 seconds. Or unrolling the toilet paper before time runs out.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ever play any Wario Ware games?? Its crazy. Like balancing the broom on your hand. Or stanking the ood shape cubes and holding it for 20 seconds. Or unrolling the toilet paper before time runs out.
so is it worth the $ or a good rent?

BTW I gotta wii fit too it's pretty cool!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
noooo... definitely not my type of game. :lol:

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I liked Mario Kart, Man Hunt, guitar hero for wii. There weren't many god games for it. Thats why I got rid of it for the 360. I just bought left 4 dead. I hope it is good.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Almost done Spore and I installed it yesterday. Being sick is sweet.
almost done? lies!!! the grox empire is HUGE, it's gonna take you quite a while to completely annihilate them. have you reached the galactic core yet?

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't realize how long the space age was gonna take wwhen I wrote that lol.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wario is a great game when you have a house full of people. It made
Me laugh so many times. Its a great game i didnt list. Zelda for the wii is super overrated! It really wasnt fun at all. This is from the guy playing a link to the past right now too. Ive always been a zelda fan and i thought this one was dookie.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
that's unfortunate. i liked the look of the new zelda because it seemed less kiddish than the past several... all of them since a link to the past, actually. best zelda, imo.

my mom just got fable II. she called me up to talk about it. :lol:

also, i just signed into xbl for the first time since the whole new dashboard and avatar thing. STRANGE.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I didn't realize how long the space age was gonna take wwhen I wrote that lol.
space is pretty easy once you get your income set up. i expand my empire faster than the chinese did