difference aemv2 cold air intake for Automatic

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sometimes I think people ask this s**t just for fun.

Youre not going to notice any real improvement. Maybe a little bit up top and you should get another mile or two per gallon. Not must point in modding an automatic honda. Lower it and youll have more fun driving it.

TAZ_FERIO

7th Gen Civic
5+ Year Member
I put a V2 in my auto and its the same increase as a manual because that part of the system is all ruled by the ECU it has nothing to do with the fact that is a auto. Much like a manual there is little improvement most of the improvement is after 4600RPM when the car hits vtech but there is a huge sound difference.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man, I have the V2 intake on my car and it makes a WORLD of difference! I can for sure notice the 15whp gain!

nikul

Banned
i have it at home but my friend told me it`s not going to make a difference thanks for ur help

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did you really just call us "playboi"'s....?

Intake, header, exhaust all combined don't make s**t of a difference on a Honda.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good job editing your post. I should've quoted it. I think moderators and admins can see your original post though even if you edit.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you didn't already have it, I would've told you to go on ebay and get a $30 intake... Too late now. An intake doesn't make enough of a difference on our cars to warrant spending any large sum of money on it..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I put a V2 in my auto and its the same increase as a manual because that part of the system is all ruled by the ECU it has nothing to do with the fact that is a auto. Much like a manual there is little improvement most of the improvement is after 4600RPM when the car hits vtech but there is a huge sound difference.
Ummm not so much dude. Theres more parasitic lag on an automatic drivetrain than there is on a manual. Meaning. Given everything else the same, the manual car will put down a little bit more power to the wheels than an automatic car does. And what the hell is vtech?
What???

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude where the hell have you been!!?#??!@?#