Different Projectors...

Faisalicious

5+ Year Member
I don't know if someone else mentioned this before but I just realized that my 1piece black projectors are different than other projectors :shock: . My dual halos are around the low beam bulb and around the turn signal. Other projectors have halos around the low beam bulb and around the high beam bulb. :shock: Have you guyz realize that :?: !!!..These are for the 92-95 civics.

Does anybody know which one is better or are they the same except for the position of the halos? (even though i wanted the second projectors).

Also i have a white or clear bulb for turn signal but i wanna change the colour to either blue or yellow(amber) which one should i pick? remember there is a blue halo around it....

Thanks........

Skirpp

Do Work
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind? pics?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how is this tech? seriously.... it doesn;t matter where your halo;s are its not a bmw so they really shouldn;t be on the car in the first place, but it doesn;t matter anyway. which are better? what a vague question could you be more specific maybe give out a product name or a link or something. get amber turn signals blue turn signals will get you hit. they;re hard to see or tell what they are, and they;re tacky.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are about 4 dif designs of 1pc halo out for 5th gens. the ring has zero effect on the lighting, so its all just whichever style you prefer. the TYC 1pc projectors (non halo) are prolly the only ones with an actual difference in lighting (the dif is that these are better) keep the corners amber.

Frenetica

5+ Year Member
BTW rings on the outer edges are ebay lights, I have a pair, the TYC are the inside lights. Just to answer your question. BTW stick with the white, I think it looks best.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amber turn signals are safer. there;s easier to see and identify. especially if its snowy out.