Dirty South Meet 3.0

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about the 16th its on a saturday and its about mid sep or you guys could do it the next saturday which is the 23rd but i would love it if we could do it on the 16th cause i will be out of town on the 23rd:(

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
16th is fine for me so far, nothing new to show off tho

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool man sounds good, are you gonna be bringing anyone?

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So for now we will say the 16th unless someone doesn't think this is a good date:cool:

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmmm i just talked to victor and he suggested early October cause it will be cooler by then hopefully....how about that?

tricked_civic

5+ Year Member
ok first off i would have to say that you guys suck lol just kidding, the only reason why i am on the internet right now is cause cameron,la has their priorities backwards instead of getting the town up 100% running they got their wifi up and running lol anyway i have been offshore for the past 3 months and just bought a new car, sorry it isn't a civic since this is the first year and the wife wanted something alittle different she went out and bought a 06 chevy hhr anyway i would really like to make it to this meet but not sure when i will be in also my car has finally gotten out the body shop since my wreak and is back on the road laterz time to go back to work

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
King Bob said:
Cool man sounds good, are you gonna be bringing anyone?
im sure dustin will go and i have a few guys from NO i can talk to about it...just need a def date to tell them

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotcha, as you can see its looking like mid oct, I am sure as we ger closer the date will become more solid. Igot a few guys from around here that might come. Hopefully we have a big turn out this time.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about the 16th on October it falls on a staurday or we could shoot for the next weekend which either one is fine with me!

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah bob that gives you plenty of time to put on that new exhaust:cool:

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oct 16th is a monday...and the 14th and 15th there is the STreet Battle car show at NPR...so i no me and whoever wouldhave come wit me will be there probly

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bout oct 21 its a sat, and where is this car show and whats it about?

and pat by then the new part will be some corport end links and a progress rear sway bar :D

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow that looks awesome, I will be there

hope you dont mind I will post a thread just for this event