Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh ah hahahhahaha jeans on the door. what did you guys smoke? even to think of something this uuuuu.

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
ahh ah hahahhahaha jeans on the door. what did you guys smoke? even to think of something this uuuuu.

Marlboro Bend# 27

scaldedferret

JDM JUNKIE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow this is rediculous u need to learn how to spell. I was trying to be nice but that looks like crap and i hope u know how much S*** u are going to get for that.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
scaldedferret said:
Wow this is rediculous u need to learn how to spell. I was trying to be nice but that looks like crap and i hope u know how much S*** u are going to get for that.
hows 5 pages of s**t sound?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Xoxol said:
Second reasonable answer, thank you. I own you a cheeseburger =)

But... First of all I never told of putting a pic of an old man because if KFc or whatever =) We are takling about colors here since I didn't change the shape of door panel... And if you mentioned KFC, the use red-whle color scheme and it doen't matter what kinf of graphic there.

All jeans fabric was prepared by professional taylors. So how can we talk about all general public?

I've heard a good phrase. One guy said: "Mersedes is a shity car. Why? Because it's not mine".
It seems to me here we have the same situation. Everyone compare with his car and says "yours in piece of junk".

I like it, everyone who saw it liked it. I wanted to share. Did you notice the question? The first question was: Do you want us to write a manual?
Now I guess, there is no need for it if all general public like to be a part of crowd =)
From the little I can piece together I'd have to say you disagree with my post. I really can't argue my point back though because I can't understand what you're saying. Grammar, punctuation, spelling > you

scaldedferret

JDM JUNKIE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U think 5 pages is long enough. LOL i might send this s**t to gotrice.com its ridiculous.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX your sig is HUGE! you;re going to slim it down in a couple of days right?
-
-
looks like he did a good job on the door, although its not my taste, it looks well done.

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
I'm tired of all this.
Could any of mods close this thread please? Thank you.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sure thing. =) Closed upon request of the thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.