Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xoxol said:
Fine. If you don't like it why don't you explain what's wrong, huh? I didin't ask anyone if you like it, but I guess this is the only subject to discuss, so tell me what's wrong with it?

Especially I like mod saying s**t instead of stopping others from doing that. But I'm patient, I'm not gonna bitching about it. I just want to get an answer - what's wrong with these panels?
what makes you think that blue and yellow would make a good color contrast?

and jeans? have SOME taste.. or at least fake it like the rest of the JDM f**ks out there

and if you weren't asking for opinions why didnt you post an actual how-to and not just before and after pictures??? not like I'd actually want to know how you did that

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
Thank you, the ONLY reasonable reply per two pages of nothing.
:lol:

MySiIzFaster said:
hmmm interesting.... I see you went for the stonewashed look.............. did oyu get your mullet trimmed while u were at it? ;)

j/p man, not my style AT ALL. But A+ for the effort.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe you caught him in a good mood

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This has to be a joke .... no .... seriously, you can't get mad at people making fun of you for this ....

that's like getting mad and filing a sexual harassment suit if you had "I suck d**k for coke" tattooed on your forehead.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok u wanted to know here it is...
we don't like anything about it...
we like stock better...
if u wanted to redo it so bad..then why such bright colors...even then why did u leave the door opener thingamajig and the lock grey?
man i dunno where to start and where to stop...ur car is blue..why would u do that mannnnnnnnnng
if u think it looks better now..then hey...jeans was creative but again i would rather u used black or dark blue..:lol:
come by and show me the car...and i'll spread a good word for u..i think...i'll b around woodside later on...:D

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude u drive with ur door open? :lol:

KenSi95

SNOOP YOUR CRAZY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with dirty D yellow and blue is a big no no it reminds me of cookie monster or something. Jeans belong on your ass and not on your doors or girls purses and stuff so i dont think jeans look good iif it was denim cloth maybe alot better but those are real jeans with pockets and stuff not cool. I know it takes work to do panels though i have red and black so A on the work it was a good job just not my style SERIOUSLY

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xoxol said:
Especially I like mod saying s**t instead of stopping others from doing that.
So....automatically, because I am a mod, that means I can't have an opinion?

And please, show me where I "talked s**t" :slap:

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
Now you made me laughing =)
Have you ever read the basis of color theory? I bet you didn't. So, let me give you a small example of what is it.
http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-theory-basics.html

Don't be lazy ass and read it.
But if you too lazy to do so, I'll quote it for you.

"According to color theory, harmonious color combinations use any two colors opposite each other on the color wheel, any three colors equally spaced around the color wheel forming a triangle, or any four colors forming a rectangle (actually, two pairs of colors opposite each other). The harmonious color combinations are called color schemes – sometimes the term 'color harmonies' is also used. Color schemes remain harmonious regardless of the rotation angle."
And here is so called color wheel.

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
Being a mod usually means a lot, but not for this board as I can see =)

Jezek Is Back said:
So....automatically, because I am a mod, that means I can't have an opinion?

And please, show me where I "talked s**t" :slap:
Saying so you granted others saying bs, don't you? Anyway, I don't want to discuss it, it's useless =)
Jezek Is Back said:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

you powers are useless here! ! ! ! ! bwahahahaha :lol:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah nuh-nah nuh-nah

GAY!

Nah-nah nuh-nah nah-nah!

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm... first pic I thought you were going to change the color of the fabric. Second pic I pissed myself. HAHAHA

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

..................................................... just why ???????/

sapogov

5+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
what makes you think that blue and yellow would make a good color contrast?

and jeans? have SOME taste.. or at least fake it like the rest of the JDM f**ks out there

and if you weren't asking for opinions why didnt you post an actual how-to and not just before and after pictures??? not like I'd actually want to know how you did that

ok, let's talk about color. look at this interesting pictures:

it's called "Color wheel" - the tool which anyone whos talk about color should look first before open his mouth.

The color on the top called "Primary color" and you could get easily color(s) which most people call "Contrast" to this, when use "Complements" and "Split complements" sections of the color wheel. This is easiest way to find color harmonies based on contrast of colors. As you can see on pictures blue and yellow makes a GOOD color contrast for most people who have no color blind disease.

So... Have SOME taste, man.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Xoxol said:
Now you made me laughing =)
Have you ever read the basis of color theory? I bet you didn't. So, let me give you a small example of what is it.
http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-theory-basics.html

Don't be lazy ass and read it.
But if you too lazy to do so, I'll quote it for you.

"According to color theory, harmonious color combinations use any two colors opposite each other on the color wheel, any three colors equally spaced around the color wheel forming a triangle, or any four colors forming a rectangle (actually, two pairs of colors opposite each other). The harmonious color combinations are called color schemes – sometimes the term 'color harmonies' is also used. Color schemes remain harmonious regardless of the rotation angle."
And here is so called color wheel.
uhhh yea, so now you're going to try and tell me what I should like?

they're ugly as f**k, ray charles is crying

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sapogov said:

it's called "Color wheel" - the tool which anyone whos talk about color should look first before open his mouth.

The color on the top called "Primary color" and you could get easily color(s) which most people call "Contrast" to this, when use "Complements" and "Split complements" sections of the color wheel. This is easiest way to find color harmonies based on contrast of colors. As you can see on pictures blue and yellow makes a GOOD color contrast for most people who have no color blind disease.

I'm guessing it's safe to say your taste in color sucks. Your grammar could use some work too.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sapogov said:

k fag

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
No logic - no conversation. Buzz off =)

DirtyD said:
uhhh yea, so now you're going to try and tell me what I should like?

they're ugly as f**k, ray charles is crying

Status
Not open for further replies.