DO NOT deal with Nat Ortiz aka rhdmaCh

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont know if h is on here or not, or maybe some of his Jersey boys might know him and will tell him that his inf is posted up on here cause he scammed me out of parts and my EDM rear tails!
So this guy sends me a pm asking about the rear lights I had for sale. Made deal and sent them out by USPS. Took all his info and contact number. Since I print my shipping labels through USPS shipping assistant I include all the info a buyer sends me ie address (duh), email and phone number so incase the post office needs to get in touch with the receiver.
Well so I send the guy the tailights on the 19th and showed they were delivered 3 days later as I sent them priority. So on the 1st of March he files a claim stating he never received them So it took him 10 days to file a claim with paypal? He supposedly contacted the local post office and that they told him the carrier might have dropped off the box at a different address! How? The shipping label is printed online, its not like its not legible.
So after the claim paypal did a charge back since he purchased with his CC. So now I am out of money and the parts. A$$hole has not posted on the forum since (not here), but just warning everyone of this guy!!!
DONT DEAL WITH THIS SCUMBAG!!!
Nat Ortiz
1100 Rudyard Dr.
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

cel# 732-277-9441

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
couldn't you show paypal the shipping info?

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did. I gave the tracking number and I also include copy's of the receipt and online e-label record that you get once the label is printed.
Since its a CC paypal has to refund the funds, and now they are trying to resolve the issue with the CC company which I highly doubt anything will come of it!

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that man

DaOne

Keep fighting with paypal man.
There is no reason why you shouldn't get your money. Not your fault that "usps delivered it to the wrong adress".

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that man
Thanks

Keep fighting with paypal man.
There is no reason why you shouldn't get your money. Not your fault that "usps delivered it to the wrong adress".
USPS didnt delivery it to the wrong house. I have been shipping parts this way domestecly and abroad for a long a$$ time now without incident. This is a straight up SCAM! He hasn't posted up in here since this has happened. Sh!t he only had one post when I sold him the lights if that even really matters

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
Same thing happened to me with a scumbuyer on here.

He disputed charges after item was recieved- I emailed paypal provig I shipped to him- 12hrs later I had the money back in my account.

I hate douchebags, that's why I save EVERY reciept. Plus- it's all tax write off for me =)

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same thing happened to me with a scumbuyer on here.

He disputed charges after item was recieved- I emailed paypal provig I shipped to him- 12hrs later I had the money back in my account.

I hate douchebags, that's why I save EVERY reciept. Plus- it's all tax write off for me =)
I save all my receipts as well. They are evidence and proof. I just hope paypal comes through for me

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say keep fighting it!!! You will win!

Good Luck bro, call his CC Company and file Fraud Charges...

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
You shouldnt have any problem getting your money back. Might take a day or two since he disputed with his CC and not just paypal.

emerican

Registered VIP
Sorry to hear about that man same thing happened to me selling something on ebay the guy sighned for it for gods sake then filled a claim. I got it back though.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i sold my aem v2 to a guy here in poland idk if this is the same thing but i made the mistake of not getting a tracking number and the guy says he never received the item
anyway i was the one who filed the claim and working with customs now its taking forever
i thought about this before maybe the guy got the intake but just wants my money too idk sounded like a legit guy well see

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is why legitness is so important. sorry to hear you got f**ked by some dirty jersey clown. :\

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear and keep fighting with paypal.
I will be. I wont loose this fight:twisted:

I say keep fighting it!!! You will win!
Good Luck bro, call his CC Company and file Fraud Charges...
Not going to give up. I dont think paypal acted accordingy either. They should hav given me a chance to prove and show all the evidence before they went ahead and did this. They should have suspended my account until they had all the facts. Now one guy has parts and money:x

You shouldnt have any problem getting your money back. Might take a day or two since he disputed with his CC and not just paypal.
Ha its been almost a month now!!!

Sorry to hear about that man same thing happened to me selling something on ebay the guy sighned for it for gods sake then filled a claim. I got it back though.
I hope I get my money back. All it shows in paypal as that they are disputing with the CC company!

i sold my aem v2 to a guy here in poland idk if this is the same thing but i made the mistake of not getting a tracking number and the guy says he never received the item
anyway i was the one who filed the claim and working with customs now its taking forever
i thought about this before maybe the guy got the intake but just wants my money too idk sounded like a legit guy well see
Good luck

this is why legitness is so important. sorry to hear you got f***ed by some dirty jersey clown. :\
Yeah but even legit guys now are screwing people over:???: The world is just a messed up place!

Can this thread some how be sticky'ed to stay on the 1st page?

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks dude.

that is why I prefer the local buying and selling.....I only ship when I have to.

best of luck!

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks. I start asking for signature now on my delivery.
I might also from now on. I'v delt with a lot of people on a lot of Honda forums with little to no problems.I It just sucks that there are loosers out there like this guy to ruin it for all of us!!!

Still no money back?
Nope have to wait till June after they get done disputing with the CC ad even then I might not get it back.

Updates on your fight with them man?
Called just a little while ago and they told me cause it was a personal payment ie. GIFT that they can do what they did with the charge back to the CC. Its all bullshit!

that sucks dude.

Yes it does. Im out of money and parts! I hope he crashes his car :twisted:

that is why I prefer the local buying and selling.....I only ship when I have to.
best of luck!
I've shipped parts world wide with no issues. I can admit that in the past one other time I did have an issue with a sale I made to some other scumbags in Jersey as well. It must be a Jersey thing. Please Jersey guys dont take it this the wrong way as I am not saying all of you are scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.