DO NOT deal with Nat Ortiz aka rhdmaCh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
I'm from jersey and have made over a thousand transactions with NOT A SINGLE problem =)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm from jersey and have made over a thousand transactions with NOT A SINGLE problem =)
i just want to state i love the wallet lol.

OP June? FFS? I hope that guys car gets stolen and stripped lol..any thieves that read CC, his address is on page 1 lol, and if you take the tails send them to the OP haha..

only theft I'd ever condone is karma getting back at scammers.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well paypal is FCUKing SH!T as they did nothing for me. So now I am out of money and parts! So if someone knows this piece of SH!T let him know about this thread and that I will be contacting law enforcment as well

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
This is the exact example why you don't tell people to send payment as a gift.

And it's against paypal policy for a seller to ask for the buyer to pay the BUYERS 3% fee.

Thank you for the compliment on the wallet!

As for not reading the whole statement- I did, but I must defend NJ since it's full of a lot of douchebags, and it's piblically advertised on TV! I'm qn honest, hard working NJ businessman =)

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
Well paypal is FCUKing SH!T as they did nothing for me. So now I am out of money and parts! So if someone knows this piece of SH!T let him know about this thread and that I will be contacting law enforcment as well
FYI, law enforcement won't do much. You recieved a GIFT payment, and willingly shipped parts without PAYMENT.

In the laws eye, YOU violated paypal rules, so you are at fault.

Yes it sucks, and yes it's wrong. But legally.....that's a whole differant thing.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the exact example why you don't tell people to send payment as a gift.

And it's against paypal policy for a seller to ask for the buyer to pay the BUYERS 3% fee.

Thank you for the compliment on the wallet!

As for not reading the whole statement- I did, but I must defend NJ since it's full of a lot of douchebags, and it's piblically advertised on TV! I'm qn honest, hard working NJ businessman =)
FYI, law enforcement won't do much. You recieved a GIFT payment, and willingly shipped parts without PAYMENT.

In the laws eye, YOU violated paypal rules, so you are at fault.

Yes it sucks, and yes it's wrong. But legally.....that's a whole differant thing.
I give the buyer the option if he would like to send payment as a gift or as goods. If it was illegal to send payment as owed, gift, personal etc... paypal would not offer it.
Its not my FAULT. Its like me walking into Macy's and buying some clothes and then a couple days later calling my CC and telling them it was fraud! Thats basically what the buyer did. He called up his CC and they are the ones that contacted paypal and got his money back!
So selling Bride Type wallets is legit? Come on now! Dont come in here and blowing up this thread about honesty and right from wrong!
The a*****e douchebag from Jersey made out like a feen and thats that! But as we all say Karma is a B!TCH! What comes around goes around ten fold!!!

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
I did. I gave the tracking number and I also include copy's of the receipt and online e-label record that you get once the label is printed.
Since its a CC paypal has to refund the funds, and now they are trying to resolve the issue with the CC company which I highly doubt anything will come of it!
Ya there is no buyer/seller protection when you pay with a credit card. You will have to get with the credit card company for sure.

That is why when I buy anything online or through a forum I pay with PayPal funds, strictly.

yakobm

wowww... that sucks. maybe contact the better business bureau and have them mediate between you and paypal/the credit card company

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta love and hate paypal. I hope this fagot crashes or gets his car stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.