Do u like htis civc?

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like it has been in a crash, by looking at the fender and bumper fitment, it looks like a 99-00 with a 96-98 front

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ugh, i test rove it and the transmission made sounds, not grinds but weird sounds, and the engine rattlesd, and we asked to go down from 55000 and they said 5200 lol, they didnt have much in it lol
i never said i was buying it, this is the best 1 on craigslist in my area. and yes ive checked everywhere else. i havent seen it in person but it looks clean.
So have you or have you not seen the car. At 4:20 you posted the first, at 4:22 you posted the second. I wouldn't buy it for two reasons to start out with 1) it isn't stock 2) the guy has only had it for four months. Craigslist is full of shady people, this sounds shady to me. Buy a stock car, that way you know it isn't a complete piece of s**t. Not saying this is, catch my drift?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like it has been in a crash, by looking at the fender and bumper fitment, it looks like a 99-00 with a 96-98 front
anyone else notice that reddharlemx goes into threads and then repeats what everyone has already said? :roll:

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a 96 ek, he said he hasnt wrecked it but has only had it for 4 months, buts said he ajusted the bumper and did that...idk, ill look at it but im proly gonna wait for the next good 1 to come along.

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So have you or have you not seen the car. At 4:20 you posted the first, at 4:22 you posted the second. I wouldn't buy it for two reasons to start out with 1) it isn't stock 2) the guy has only had it for four months. Craigslist is full of shady people, this sounds shady to me. Buy a stock car, that way you know it isn't a complete piece of s**t. Not saying this is, catch my drift?
i understand but i know i wont have the time or money to do all that my self so id like to fin 1 tht allready has the stuff, but i understand most of em that do have alot of ^grades turn out s**t.

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone else notice that reddharlemx goes into threads and then repeats what everyone has already said? :roll:
:word:
and if any 1 even read my first post, i said to tell ur opinion of the car BESIDES the jacked bumper/hood, i can take care of that and check it out, i obviously notice it, i just want ur guys opinion on the parts in it and how it looks.