does eneyone kno to get a good paint job for a great price??????

JdM EF bOi

wats up everyone i been looken around and asken everyone if they know where too get a good paint job for a real good price. So i figured i ask all of you the same thing PM me or just post on here letting me know thanks for your time:word:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur sig is too big.

and ur gonna get what u pay for. if u pay for a cheap paint job ur gonna get a cheap paint job...

JdM EF bOi

i think i kno dat all im asken if eneyone knos good prices cuz i kno a custom body shop dat will do it for 1500 from then panels inside and body outside

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but for only $1500 it will look like doo-doo

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright. got any pics?

P.S. this is america. english please? i can't seem to find "dey" in the dictionary

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just had my car painted man. i work at a ford dealership in the paint shop. if i didnt work there (not saying i didnt put all the paint and clear i used on my bill) my paint job would have cost around 2500+. paint aint cheap.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude,why are you asking? You said that they're paint looks good yourself. So go ahead and get your paint done by them, 1500 is an okay price around where I live but we have sprayglo for like 600-800 and they do pretty good from what I've seen and they even have a really good warranty.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You had to PM me because he asked you to speak in a way that we could understand you? Dude just type like a normal human being. You arent saving any time by typing ur and dey.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Okay guys stop. I dont care who started it or who thinks they are right, lets stop this now. Next post that isnt relevant receives an infraction.

On that note. OP. If I had $1500 for a paint job, I would buy the equipment and do it myself :what: Given that would only be if this is a project car and not your daily driver. You wont get a show car quality job on your first try, but for me it would at least be a fun learning experience.