Does this look right?

AChase

5+ Year Member
I am just wondering if this looks wrong. I have a 97 civic hatch and have to put a new passenger rear control arm in it but this first picture looks NOTHING like whats on the car now. Whats on the car now is not aftermarket in anyway. The first picture is what Napa, autozone, and O Reily say I need.

It looks like this

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Doesn't look like it.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is apart of the trailing arm around the upper of it, at least that how it was on my eg,one side go's to the trailing arm and the other side is to the body underneath the car of coarse.

AChase

5+ Year Member
that is apart of the trailing arm around the upper of it, at least that how it was on my eg,one side go's to the trailing arm and the other side is to the body underneath the car of coarse.
Ok but this isn't the control arm right?

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no it is not, are lyou looking to replace it?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not the control arm. It's most likely what the other guy said to be.

AChase

5+ Year Member
no it is not, are lyou looking to replace it?
yes I am but I would love to have it tomorrow or as soon as possible becuase its sitting at my school right now with a busted LCA bolt. I know I can change just the bushing but f**k that I wanna replace the whole thing.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you might want to bring them the picture and show them..what they are showing you might just be a generic picture..and it might not look like the actual product

AChase

5+ Year Member
you might want to bring them the picture and show them..what they are showing you might just be a generic picture..and it might not look like the actual product
Ok i'm going to go check that out with a few other stores, thanks.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds like a junkyard run to me

95CiveX-Mc

5+ Year Member
your pic is of the rear TRAILING arm
the rear control arm-(pic you copied and pasted) is a stock part,