Dogs....

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright my dog just ran away today and now I'm looking for another one. Sorry Juan, Cutty dug a hole under the fence and got out. So does anyone know where I can go to look at dogs? I'm looking for a full blooded Boxer or if not another German Sherperd.

r3v0ltcivic

The Ordinator
5+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
alright my dog just ran away today and now I'm looking for another one. Sorry Juan, Cutty dug a hole under the fence and got out. So does anyone know where I can go to look at dogs? I'm looking for a full blooded Boxer or if not another German Sherperd.

full blooded boxer!!!! kick ass i have one champion breed (male, freakin huge) and one full blood.

Anyways, the only place i could find the full bloods were from classified ads in the news paper, but im sure that if theres a local petshop they have days of the month when breeders bring in their puppies for sale. i hope thats some help.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
I say you invest in a better way to keep your dog in your yard, before you buy a new one.

go to

www.jdmdogs.com
or
www.passwordjdmdog.com
alright that was a stupid reply.

r3v0ltcivic said:
full blooded boxer!!!! kick ass i have one champion breed (male, freakin huge) and one full blood.

Anyways, the only place i could find the full bloods were from classified ads in the news paper, but im sure that if theres a local petshop they have days of the month when breeders bring in their puppies for sale. i hope thats some help.
Damn dude do you have a pic of your dog? Thanks about the info. I never tired looking in the paper for dogs. I usually look for cars in the classifieds. :lol:

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, the first line was actually very insightful.......

It will save him money, and dogs

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I hope so but if he doesnt I'm getting a boxer.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woot..!! we found him..!!!! He was at one of my neighbors backyard and they didnt want to give it to us then we said his name and he started to bark and get all hyper. Damn neighbors, im going to egg their house :lol: jk

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Silas675 said:
akon has four dogs, he said you can have one.
I was gonna say, our dog had puppies, and we've got one left.... they're Blue Healer/PitBull mixes.... if anyone wants the last puppy and give him a good home, first person to call it can have it.

He's all black, with a little white patch on the underside of his neck.

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been lookin for a new dog for our new apartment. Im really looking for a husky or something else that catches my eye. Right now im checking out classifieds and adoption at the SPCA.

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
Woot..!! we found him..!!!! He was at one of my neighbors backyard and they didnt want to give it to us then we said his name and he started to bark and get all hyper. Damn neighbors, im going to egg their house :lol: jk
good that you found him .. now we can fight them for money like we said we would....(j/k) :lol:

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AqueousFila said:
I've been lookin for a new dog for our new apartment. Im really looking for a husky or something else that catches my eye. Right now im checking out classifieds and adoption at the SPCA.
Bro apparnmten and husky. bad combination. He'll get depressed and s**t. THE BEST DOG FOR A HOUSE ID A BORDER TERRIER!!!! We have two. They're enegergetic n s**t but you cna elave em it he house. Same dog in hunny i shruink the kids and any small brown do yuo see ina commercial is porbably a botrder. They're everywhere.

Oj for the first 2 years they look lie german shpeard puppies. Everyoen thouht they were lol. Oh like that dog benji!! like him

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh i realize it would suck for a husky in an apt, but i still want one. Probably wont get one. When i get a house i am most def getting one tho. I've had 2 pugs for like 6 years so im looking for something a bit bigger, doesnt have to be too big. But yeh, im going to hit up the SPCA when i get enough money to afford pet fee's, deposit, pet rent, vet, and all that other ishk.