Dominick's Dream Car Build (yea, its gonna be a slow one)

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats your dream car? :rolf:

Nice em1 though!
Really like the steering wheel...
Don't hate, masturbate. :whip2:

But yessir. I've always wanted an EM1. While its not EBP, it works for me. Yea the S2K wheel feels awesome. I may get rid of it though down the line, so keep a lookout.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems like a nice ride to start with.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE: 5/12/2012

Fixed my rear seats because they weren't fitting right

Shift Boot Before

Shift Boot After

Took broken sunroof visor

Tails before

Tails after

Shifter insert before

Shifter insert after

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My buddy and I got out of work early the past couple of days, so we have been having some mini photo shoots. Here's what we've come up with.

There are a lot more, but I just picked some really good ones. haha

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also, I am having my old EBP rear visor painted black to put on the car until I decide to something else.

But anyways, more pics!!! Mostly because I really love my car. haha

That's all for now. haha

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang man, i really love the stance in the first pic, so mild yet aggressive, barely lurching forward like a linebacker ready to launch... thats what stance i want for my hatch.. i cant wait for my new suspension....

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang man, i really love the stance in the first pic, so mild yet aggressive, barely lurching forward like a linebacker ready to launch... thats what stance i want for my hatch.. i cant wait for my new suspension....
Thanks man. Yea low is definitely the way to go. Roads over here in PA aren't the greatest, but you make do with scrape plates and DIY trim for your bumpers. Unfortunately, the springs on mine are matched with stock shocks, so the ride blows. :angryfire

I like what you're doing. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man. It's coming along.

I'm deff liking the car bay is different but I like it alot
haha. Yep it's a cool color. Thanks man.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where in PA are you located? I really like the direction you're going. The car looks great so far, even though it still looks mostly stock.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where in PA are you located? I really like the direction you're going. The car looks great so far, even though it still looks mostly stock.
I'm actually pretty close to where you are. I'm in Hatfield. I'm on the Bucks side of 309. And thanks man. Stock with a little twist is the theme I am trying to portray with this car

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh nice, you're right that isn't too far from me. You ever make your way to the Allentown area?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not on purpose. But I can make an exception. haha.
Haha, no need for an exception. Nothing to see here except my teg fallling apart. Got out of school to find I had a flat tire.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, no need for an exception. Nothing to see here except my teg fallling apart. Got out of school to find I had a flat tire.
:umno: That sucks man. I hope it gets fixed fast for ya.

No updates lately, but here's a shot from my car meet last night