Don't Bring Your Civic to Springfield

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
Dont Ever Bring your Civic to Springfield, Mass.

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pic is broken.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I drive though Springfield quite a bit.... I agree lol.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This makes me want to see this picture more. lol
Same, I have no idea what it will be, but Springfield is pretty notorious for stolen Honda'...

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
my car got stripped....bad lol i cant seem to get these pics up so ill post a link to the photo bucket album so you guys can see....i go to springfield college and my car was stolen out of the school lot in 41 seconds

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch!

Why leave the motor, seats, IM, header, and all that?

Either way sorry man :/

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fixed the images / links. Sorry to hear that man! I know a couple people who went to Springfield college. 41 seconds? Damn. :shock:

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
no lie i was almost in tears when i saw it in the impound lot like that, this was my first real car (first civic i rolled at 90mph) had a lot of sentimental value just sucks it had to go out this way

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
i think they were just taking whatever they could get out the fastest...at first i didnt understand why they left the headers, eibach springs, short throw, exhaust etc. they did get my sub, amp, headunit, wallet with license and ss card all that jazz...and yea 41 seconds the school got it on camera...the police think they had a shaved key cuz the ignition was in perfect condition

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
your SS card! dang man watch that credit score! and also watch your local craigs list! a buddy of mine got his engine stolen down here and saw it on craigslist...needless to say he met the guy and got his engine back with "force"

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
ah i appreciate that man...your right highly unlikely, but you never know....springfield is so bad to begin with this is the last thing on the cops list but it is what it is ill just have to make mom's green 2000 toyota sienna as jdm as possible lol

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
yea all my cards have been flagged and s**t...maybe ill find a door or two on craigslist lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you don't mind me asking, what day was this stolen? This week I assume? I'll keep an eye out on Craigslist too.

mattman3

got rice?
5+ Year Member
no it was actually a few weeks ago i just never posted it on here, this is the one social forum i forgot about unfortunately...prob one of the most important too

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lulz, even crooks know that there is no value in knock off parts, or ricer tail lights... ps you need to paint your door jams, and trunk jam. you should protect your investment. insurance money here you come.