Don't bully the big kid....

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="Don't bully the big kid..."]D3Fqwam7G8I[/YOUTUBE]

emerican

Registered VIP
Damn man kid got what he deserved though thinking he was a little badass weighing like 80 pounds soaking wet with a brick in his hand.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw this on FB. My reply to the link:
My God. I'm trying to think when I was growing up, fights weren't like this. It was name calling but it was stopped by teachers pretty quickly. Hardly anything became physical. Physical fights were usually the HS kids and after school at that.

I am truly disgusted w/ the way people are now. Better technology, no common sense and respect. God bless retarded Americans!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ha. f**king kid got what he deserved. Big kid took enough and said "f**k it!"

Cooper76

f**k yeah! I was the big kid in school. Good to see some little s**t get it! LOL... Stumbling around like little f**kin' turd that he is!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw this like yesterday bro come on this is SO old.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My God. I'm trying to think when I was growing up, fights weren't like this. It was name calling but it was stopped by teachers pretty quickly. Hardly anything became physical. Physical fights were usually the HS kids and after school at that.

I am truly disgusted w/ the way people are now. Better technology, no common sense and respect. God bless retarded Americans!
Same. I never saw any physical fights. Most of it was just name calling and MAYBE pushing. Just getting in each others faces at the most.

Saw this like yesterday bro come on this is SO old.
:rolf:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you look at it he broke his ankle
From what I have read, it's a dislocated knee cap. I know what you're talking about, the ankle that hits the wood is not the leg that he hurt though. His right leg hit the wood, but he is favoring his left leg.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol what the hell was that little kid thinking? Got what he deserved.
Also kind of surprised those fights are at a young age.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw this on FB. My reply to the link:

Must be from where you were raised. s**t, there was scraps at my schools daily, and that was even in middle school.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Must be from where you were raised. s**t, there was scraps at my schools daily, and that was even in middle school.
x2, hell i got in a fight in 5th grade with this black kid that kept smiling at me. and calling me a honkey

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
While I agree with LowNslow that America is crap these days... I don't think that this is anything to do with that at all....

To this day I am the fat kid... I was picked on in school, I got made fun of... I had no friends... Until ONE day just like this above.. A kid was making yo mama jokes, and while I didnt care he kept going... He hit me in the back of the head, kinda of like this little kid....

I turned around grabbed him by the throw slammed his head into the keyboard (computer class) and started beating the shi* out of him...

This was the 6th grade... I got suspended, had to go to court for "disrupting the class" had to take anger management classes lol... From that day on I was never picked on again...

I say the kid GOT what he deserved 100%! And the big kid walked off like a man would... Beat some a** and go home lol...

GOOOD JOB FAT KID

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lulz. Reminds me of when I got kicked out of school in 8th grade. I was always soft spoken and quiet but I towered over and had about 75lbs on everyone at school.

School bully kept smacking me with one of those big plastic bats in the back of the head and I just f**king snapped. I whipped around, grabbed the bat, and smashed the guy in the face 100% full force with it. Needless to say, I got in trouble.

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
Apparently the big kid got suspended. For defending himself... What a wonderful system we have.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
While I agree with LowNslow that America is crap these days... I don't think that this is anything to do with that at all....

To this day I am the fat kid... I was picked on in school, I got made fun of... I had no friends... Until ONE day just like this above.. A kid was making yo mama jokes, and while I didnt care he kept going... He hit me in the back of the head, kinda of like this little kid....

I turned around grabbed him by the throw slammed his head into the keyboard (computer class) and started beating the shi* out of him...

This was the 6th grade... I got suspended, had to go to court for "disrupting the class" had to take anger management classes lol... From that day on I was never picked on again...

I say the kid GOT what he deserved 100%! And the big kid walked off like a man would... Beat some a** and go home lol...

GOOOD JOB FAT KID
I was the same. I was picked on and made fun on constantly.
1 day in 6th grade a girl in PE grabbed my hair when I ignored her. I ended up slamming her face repeatedly into a locker. Got my first detention of my life then.

Next fight was when I was 19. Girl kept taunting me then she tried choking me. After rolling down an eclipse at a car show, I broke her eardrum, dislocated her jaw, ripped her weave out, and landed on the ground, me on top thankfully. Ended up being yanked off her while I was slamming her head onto a parking block.

Apparently if I'm attacked, I go insane. :???: Otherwise I don't fight, drama...nothing.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep, retarded Americans......because this happened in Australia....
Oh Vic, Love...re-read that post. My feelings about Americans are not solely about this video, just in general.