Don't do drugs

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow if that was my car i woulda backed up and ran over his ass on the first hit to my car. then after he would be lyin there all in pain i would take his little metal pole and beat the s**t out of him with it. that s**t dont fly with me. then id sue his ass and say i was defending myself. i mean s**t he did attack her first

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was hoping she was gonna run over that f**ker.. now that would of been entertainment!

chimchim

iVTEC, do you?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That seriously sucks! She should've accidentaly run him over.

If I was that car in front of her (BLOCKING HER WAY), I woul've made a much greater effor to make the f^&*ing right turn. That would get me outta there and let her get outta there.

Humans have done ourselves a disservice by protecting ourselves too well against lions, tigers, etc.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k... if he did that to my car, i would probably smash his face with a f**king crowbar... that clip is pissing me off...i feel sorry for the lady... hehe

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think he got arrested and he beat the officer down or something like that...not sure but i read it somewhere else.

chimchim

iVTEC, do you?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LVPD says it was staged... by a "Jackass" like rip off. It was all an act.

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
denracho said:
f**k... if he did that to my car, i would probably smash his face with a f**king crowbar... that clip is pissing me off...i feel sorry for the lady... hehe
i totally agree. pisses me off. as some are saying that his was a jackass stunt, i would have prob hurt that guy bad and then kicked this camera guy in the balls. and by that time someone would have shot me. MOFOs!!!!!!!!

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hoffman_20 said:
wow if that was my car i woulda backed up and ran over his ass on the first hit to my car. then after he would be lyin there all in pain i would take his little metal pole and beat the s**t out of him with it. that s**t dont fly with me. then id sue his ass and say i was defending myself. i mean s**t he did attack her first

man, this thread has hit a sore nerve. i totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR