That sucks man, sorry for your loss.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f*** me runnin... That sucks. I used to see him driving his white M3 around all the time.

RIP :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Isnt it sad that the driver seems to live like 90% of the time?

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Sorry to hear about your loss. I would never get into a car if the driver had anything to drink.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Sucks that these type of things happen. Could of been worse and hurt someone in another vehicle or hell even someone not in a vehicle. Friends don't let friends drive drunk call a damn taxi

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP

These are both from drunk driving guy in first pic deid after he rolled his car drunk after he hit an uneven shoulder on a road that had construction on it got ejected and car crushed him, second was a buddys h2b ef that got t boned by a drunk at 50mph only thing that saved him was a bolt in rollcage

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn man. Sorry for your loss.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for your loss man. I've lost a friend to drunk driving. He was on a motorcycle making a left turn at an intersection when a drunk driver ran the red light and hit him at a high speed, threw him off the bike and killed him. :/

Drinking as driving is one of the most disgraceful things.

May he rest in peace.

honda girl ;)

Met him at the first autocross event I ever attended, great guy and LOVED cars. RIP, man.[/QUOTE]

You autocross? I know there's probably many people on here that do, but u think its so cool. My boyfriend does it actually and it's so neat

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I don't see the problem... :what: I've been resurecting a number of them the last few days. Although I'm not going in and quoting folk.
Not really the same thing, unless she had something to add to the original topic and not just asking quite the odd question during a serious discussion.