DONT MAKE FUN!!!!! in progress

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey every one im new to this forum .. im part of the Canadian ClubEL (as in Acura EL) and i stumbled upon this forum as i was doing my normal Google searches.
I have a 1997 Civic dx Coupe and through the EL forum i was directed to a JDM Honda Domani front end conversion. It looks like a mix of an Accord and a Prelude.. but i like it and thats all that matters!!! Ne ways I did this conversion a few weeks ago and my car is being prepped for paint. BUT here are some pics of what it looks like Hope atleast some of you will like it!! PS. Dont pay attention to the wheels... they were off my sisters car I DID NOT PICK THEM OUT but they had good tires on them.. Ill be using SI wheels when i get tires.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate the wheels.

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was hoping by joining this forum. it woulnt be like the other civic forums.. There temporary wheels btw

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

i like it, what color are you going with?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its unique and if you like it, good. i actually kinda like it, id love to see it with some fresh si's and paint....... its just not your average looking civic and i like that... nice motor btw.

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks!!! I did the motor a few years back I blew my d16 due to lack of oil ( previous owner hit a parking block and messed up the oil pickup) Im going with Moonrock Grey Metallic and want to have him Shoot the wheels the same color i scratched the finish on one of them so i sand blasted them so hopefully they will look nice the same color.
S2000 with Moonrock Grey metallic

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your sig is rediculously big, change it before it gets taken off by a mod...

like the color

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya... it was made for another forum ill make a new one for this one

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your sig is rediculously big, change it before it gets taken off by a mod...

like the color
Please keep it to pm's in the future, and he was a minute too late.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good! I love EL fronts..cant wait to see the progression. People on here are dicks..just wait...dont worry though everyone went through the same stages so its all in good fun.

good luck.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good! I love EL fronts..cant wait to see the progression. People on here are dicks..just wait...dont worry though everyone went through the same stages so its all in good fun.

good luck.
im pretty sure thats a domani front end, not an EL...idk, might just be me tho.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Reminds me of a S15, I kind of like it, something different at least.

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[thanks guys!!
=Blahman240;2364413]Please keep it to pm's in the future, and he was a minute too late.
A minuite?? who was ? im confused

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im pretty sure thats a domani front end, not an EL...idk, might just be me tho.
same thing the Domani is the JDM el People on the EL forum im on call it EL same thing just clear corners and fender ligts and a honda badge haha

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
same thing the Domani is the JDM el People on the EL forum im on call it EL same thing just clear corners and fender ligts and a honda badge haha
gotcha, never knew that before. i always thought the domani was a totally different car lol.

you learn something new everyday

Riseagain97

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thats always good! ya Canada got the Domani Rebadged as an Acura EL because there Integra 4 door was discontinued in 96 but we dint get it cuz our integra 4 door continued through 01 but.. WHO knows who made that decision lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i cant wait to see it painted! i think its gonna look pretty good