Door Lock Jammed

Guitarboarder28

5+ Year Member
my drivers door only locks and unlocks when using the key. I cannot unlock/lock the car with the keyless or the lock switch on the inside of the door. I took off the door panel and nothing seemed bent out of place. Can anyone help. I can post pictures if you want some. I think it is jamming over by the actual lock on the door.

MajEK

Cry Some More
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my drivers door only locks and unlocks when using the key. I cannot unlock/lock the car with the keyless or the lock switch on the inside of the door. I took off the door panel and nothing seemed bent out of place. Can anyone help. I can post pictures if you want some. I think it is jamming over by the actual lock on the door.
I cant remember which bar goes to what but on my car theres a little plastic clip that holds the bar into the hole on the lock. It has a broken tab on the top and used to slip out untill I went down the the junkyard and grabbed a new one. Could be your problem although I think I could unlock from the inside...

Guitarboarder28

5+ Year Member
I cant remember which bar goes to what but on my car theres a little plastic clip that holds the bar into the hole on the lock. It has a broken tab on the top and used to slip out untill I went down the the junkyard and grabbed a new one. Could be your problem although I think I could unlock from the inside...
That may be it. I found a little tab at the bottom of the door that broke off of something. I was wondering what it was. I'll check tomorrow. thanks