Door panels vibrate

Dough

5+ Year Member
When i turn the radio or my fm transmitter loud enough, the doors rattle a bit cause of the bass (stock radio and speakers). Is there anything I can do to reduce/stop these vibrations when loud music is being played? Also, the front passenger side window seems to fall down a few milimeters too... and then i got reach over and push the lever back up!

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When i turn the radio or my fm transmitter loud enough, the doors rattle a bit cause of the bass (stock radio and speakers). Is there anything I can do to reduce/stop these vibrations when loud music is being played? Also, the front passenger side window seems to fall down a few milimeters too... and then i got reach over and push the lever back up!
turn down your bass?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how about dynamat. It's a sound deadening material that is made to improve sounds and stop rattle!

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you checked out your oem speakers yet? they may be torn giving it that vibrating sound.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
have you checked out your oem speakers yet? they may be torn giving it that vibrating sound.
the metal rods of my manual door locks were the cause of my noise. put cotton between them and the door.

cotton balls > zip ties

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just replace your speakers, the paper speakers are shyt anyways

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have the same problem. just turn it up louder and you dont hear it

Dough

5+ Year Member
haha dynmat eh... expensive.... i quite pleased with my stock speakers when i have my fm transmitter connected... sounds good enough.... I nearly sure the paper speakers arent torn... i've heard many shitty speakers that are torn...

turns out i dont think i will do anything.. been carpooling with my family so loud music with family in the car = nono... =\ ah well its all good... maybe down the road i'll pick up some dynamat... or just get a new car