dorm shirts

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight so my dorm is gettin shirts made but we need a design. the dorms name is Strozier and we're wantin the superman "S" to be the s in strozier. anyone feel like takin this on just remember the design is goin on a shirt. thanks

Ryoslide

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Basic?

These are some pretty basic ones I thought might look cool. How much detail would you like?

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blah, no more ps on this comp. i was trying to use mspaint and make it say "Strozier Stoners" but was unsucessful...

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ryoslide said:
These are some pretty basic ones I thought might look cool. How much detail would you like?

thats awesome man. ill submit it and see what they say. do u think u could get the "smallville" font and curve it over the superman emblem? i mean the font they use for the show

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bangin' HB said:
blah, no more ps on this comp. i was trying to use mspaint and make it say "Strozier Stoners" but was unsucessful...
thanks man i appreciate it all the same

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry but I'm not huge on designing things free hand.... I never get anything that I really like.... :???:

I might give it a whirl tonight, depending on how things go.... ;)

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight well if u can do it id appreciate it. just tryin to get as many options for em as possible