"down" traded from an EJ1 EX coupe to a ef 4 door.

EGWMD

I'm satisfied, it's different im not use to it, and she needs a bit of work (has 230k on her) but I already got some coil overs, I'm kind of stoked to be a part of the EF family, EG's are amazing but EF's just feel zippy i love it! I'll get some pics for you guys soon

EGWMD

Well, I plan to do them in a "build" like idea, So, tomorrow I got to pull out my CV's because evidently there is 2 different ones on each side T_T 23/26 pin or whatever :/ most likely then I'll buy proper cv's and start takin pics My buddy has an SI EF Hatch, with the coils i bought from him he was LOW, I may have to roll my fender :o

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a fan of 4th gens but they're slowly....VERY slowly growing on me. Interested to see a build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EGWMD

Don't worry, I'm not putting them on, they had an issue and I basically have some trash coils.
Anyways, I haven't even started due to school and everything the CV isn't that bad anyways.
It's been freezing out and or raining so the level of productivity has gone WAY down since I dont have a garage T_T