Drag Et?

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
this past weekend i went to the local 1/8th mile drag strip and ran in the street class. Well i did good for my first time. Made it all the way to the semi finals out of 20 cars. The fastest it ran all day was a 11.64. I had both my sub boxes that housed 2 subs each in the trunk. I had last week a short rama nd a apexi catback and yess i still had my heavy 18" rims. I put my aem cold air intake on lastnight and whiel driving it today i can tell it has better throttle respons and i can also tell it has a little more power. I also picked up a set of si rims at the local salvage yard for rather cheap to run at the strip this coming weekend.
I was wondering what you guys thought it would run with the smaller rims, the subwoofer systems taken out and the Cold air intake? remember it ran a 11.64 with the subs short ram, and 18"'s.
also it is automatic.

Last edited:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ohnestly all that will help, but ur not gonna see anything huge, the cars an automatic...i mean so is mine for the time being and i play w/ it but i know damn well i dont have full potential of my motor.

if ur taken out the sunbs go the extra mile, take out ur spare tire mabe the rear seats and s**t just for the track run and see what it does for yah.

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
I already had my spare out, but for this weekend i will see what it runs withthe CAI and no system in the trunk and see how she does.

adams00civic

00civic
5+ Year Member
Im thinking it should run int hte high 10's or really low 11's at least with the smaller rims, and cai and nor system