Dragging sound but nothing is on the Ground!

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna jack mine up right now and see if thats my problem...or if i can see anything in there.

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I used to street drag, I had just raced and was on my way back to the line when I heard this horrible grinding noise coming from up front by the wheels. Turned out it was a rock cause there was some gravel on the side of the road where turned around to head back and it was stuck in the brake area. I thought I had busted something it was that bad sounding.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..maybe ur car is haunted..a ghost just took up a home in side ur rear end? lol j/k

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i remember once when i had this 79 pontiac phenoix, i just got out the car and locked the doors, next thing i see is the radio came on and started playing music, my hair stood up on my arms and neck, i took off running like hell, needless to say i never got near that car again and i sold it for $50.00.

teevee247

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha... no... no ghost... a problem with my rear drum... one of the shoes we're rubbing... replaced the shoes on both sides... and also replaced the front rotors and pads, so it's all good now. I got home without any problems, getting pretty decent mileage from the car too, so im pretty happy about that too.

I have to say, thanks for all the input guys! I really appreciate it, nice to be on a forum with cool people that actually know stuff, I already love it here.

89D16a6

Banned
ha ive spinned out and stomped on it and everything in gravel one time nothin went wrong mabye your e brake is sticking a little or like a couple other guys said maybe a wheel bearing? not to sure on that one sorry man.