Driver Side Mirror Mount - Where to find?

CIVICDXDUDE

Well someone felt the need to hit my car in the parking lot and take off without leaving a note. Luckily the damage isn't too much (long small scratch and driver side mirror torn off). I can fix the scratch myself and it would be cheaper for me to fix the mirror then paying the deductible. While the mirror and the housing is intact the plastic black mounting that the mirror attaches to and connects to physical door is in pieces. The mirror is aftermarket and it is screwed into the mount which fits the 98 Honda Civic DX. Does anyone know where I can get this part? On the back of the broken one is stamped "Civic 92-95 3D L". If photos will help let me know and I will post.

Thanks,

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda dealer, online parts supplier, junk yard, craigslist, Google it...

CIVICDXDUDE

Honda dealer, online parts supplier, junk yard, craigslist, Google it...
Thanks Lethal 6. I've tried online parts place but they want to sell the entire side view mirror along with the piece. I was hoping someone knew a website/place that could ship me just the plastic mounting. No luck at the Junk Yard.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If honda isn't selling the piece separately, it isn't likely others will as well. Keep hitting up the junk yards. They are bound to get one sooner or later. If you can't wait, looks like you might have to fork up the money and get the whole housing.