DropItLowej2's Teal EJ1 BUILD

DropItLowEJ2

bought a parts car today for cheap, motors for my white coupe and suspension for my teal coupe and then save the rest the b swap for when i go b series in my teal coupe , has a supposedly built b20 but i think its stock but its from hmotors, a rebuilt b16 tranny with ls 5th done by a local transmission rebuilder for hondas and acuras, full ksports, rear lcas with subframe and ls front seats, rota attack rims ones bent from the accident but idk if it was cracked but not bad for spare parts lol, gonna part the rest the car out to make some money back

DropItLowEJ2

so got some good news today, took the fuel pump out and it was a walboro like the kid told me and i pulled the valve cover and it has brian crower valve springs and retainers and cams so i dont doubt the bottom ends built like he said with eagle rods, b20z pistons with acl bearings

Ekbrian9

Wish i would have taken pics of a teal ej1 on those enkei's that i seen completely dumped no tint wingless so clean near CSUS in turlock,ca it was super clean but, GL with your build

DropItLowEJ2

so the time has come that youve all been waiting for
all parts were put on today and im still smiling thats how happy this car made me

now onto the pics, dont mind the missing molding old one was held on by double sided tape so need a new clip

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is a pretty car. Nice wheel choice!

DropItLowEJ2

DropItLowEJ2

happened to have a clip for the fender molding off the parts car i just stripped so now i feel the outside looks pretty damn good

DropItLowEJ2

since were suppose to get more snow where i live i decided to spoil my baby and keep her warm seeing shes so pretty now, you can see the lips a lil in the pics but its ok

nyjprice

5+ Year Member
Love for new look but show your ej2 some love lol it looks all lonely in the background of your pics . I have a ej2 and man i kw you loving the sunroof and power windows power steering rite about now!

DropItLowEJ2

Love for new look but show your ej2 some love lol it looks all lonely in the background of your pics . I have a ej2 and man i kw you loving the sunroof and power windows power steering rite about now!
no power steering but i am loving it and i only took out the car twice so far, and my white ej2 will be taken apart within about a month and get the motor put into it, this time im gonna try and do everything more legit when its boosted

DropItLowEJ2

got my front lip hardware and installed my front lip, fixed my horn harness and got that working, touched up my hood with touch up paint so its not as bad, now just need to wait for my floor mats and throw those in, install my front mud flaps, swap center consoles and get my climate control lights working then id say shes 100%

heres a pic of the lip installed and of the rear suspension

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats the deal with the fitment on ghe front bumper?

DropItLowEJ2

its the angle of the pic cause the cars parked on a hill and i dont have the bumper things on the bumper support so the bumper doesnt sit as high as its suppose to but its not as bad as the pic makes it look

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People still use those brushes at car washes that scratch the s**t out of your paint?