Dropzone strut + coilover combo

HiPWR Racing

JDM Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ever heard of them? any idea if theyre good?

just wondering cause someone is selling them locally.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can find dropzone coilover kits and such on ebay.. ive heard good and bad things about them. i think there was a thread about the struts blowing out on someone right after putting them in. might want to do a search.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have them. They've been fine for me, no problems at all. If they're cheap get them, you can always upgrade

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some guy with a black and green avatar has them.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get them, the price is right and you cant go wrong with lifetime warranty.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend's hatch has been riding on these for years , not a problem that i know of...... He said the ride is not as good as my Teins.... but if you're on a budget, pick them up!

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought about picking them up as well.. but decide id wait a while longer and save up a bit more to get some full coilovers! :cool:... if your on a budget get them.. i think they all come with a life time warranty!

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My buddy had them on his 97' EX, it was a pretty rough ride but thats my only exposure to them...I'd save a little and go with a good set of sport springs/shocks then you dont have to worry about breaking control arms...make sure you get a good alignment as well

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have them. They are pretty stiff and they lasted me 2 years or so. Didn't mind the ride quality.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have them. ride is a good bit bouncy. cant beat the price though :what:

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd save a little more money and buy a good set of springs if it were my car. To say that suspension is very important in terms of safety is an understatement... I'd prefer to have suspension parts that are manufactured specifically for my vehicle (e.g. Eibach springs, Ground Control coilovers, etc) over something that's basically generic, universal, and one-size-fits-most in design. Lifetime warranty... you get that with most manufacturers, don't you? I mean, it's nice that they'd replace a forty-dollar strut or a fifteen-dollar spring I guess...