Dumped coupe

BrayanGonza

Respected
I'm trying to lower the front of my coupe at least an inch more. Any advice? I see there are drop forks but they are extremely rare. Anyway to modify stock forks? I'm currently on Raceland coilovers.

Attachments

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know nothing about anything. But ill be glad to help you lower your car using either forks, spoons or knives.

BrayanGonza

Respected
Posting another pic so you all can get a reference as to how high the front is right now. I want to tuck the front wheel and I'll remove the lip if I have to. image.jpg

BrayanGonza

Respected
I really appreciate it! Took me awhile to get the rear set how I wanted. Now the front I need to finish. Lots of cutting and grinding metal lol

singlecamgoinham

I really appreciate it! Took me awhile to get the rear set how I wanted. Now the front I need to finish. Lots of cutting and grinding metal lol
I can imagine! Getting my other car at the right stance I've wanted took a really long time and I'm still working on it haha. That's interesting you got that low on racelands, that's more than likely the route I'd go down for my civic as well. I might be asking you how you did it later once I buy the coils [emoji482]

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can imagine! Getting my other car at the right stance I've wanted took a really long time and I'm still working on it haha. That's interesting you got that low on racelands, that's more than likely the route I'd go down for my civic as well. I might be asking you how you did it later once I buy the coils [emoji482]
Don't take his advice on cutting the coils if you value your life.

BrayanGonza

Respected
I could build you some new forks :what:
Can you really or are you just messing with me? Lol

I'll help you with whatever you need on these things! I'm going to cut a little more coil and maybe cut the lock collar off If I can without ruining the thread. They go pretty low but once you start doing the things I do the ride begins to lose its quality. But again I think that would be with any coilover

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the advice! I believe it's "swift" springs the company that makes shorter springs with specific spring rate that are much shorter than what I have now. I'll check in with them to be on the safer side
I fully vouch for Swift - I have heard nothing but great things from them. I was actually looking for a Swift spring upgrade for my setup, but such thing does not exist unfortunately.

If you're looking to really be slammed correctly, I would look into air lift suspension. Big $$$ though.

https://www.airliftperformance.com/vehicle/honda-civic-1992-2000/

BrayanGonza

Respected
I fully vouch for Swift - I have heard nothing but great things from them. I was actually looking for a Swift spring upgrade for my setup, but such thing does not exist unfortunately.

If you're looking to really be slammed correctly, I would look into air lift suspension. Big $$$ though.

https://www.airliftperformance.com/vehicle/honda-civic-1992-2000/
I have a couple of friends around where I live that also have said good things about them. And I wish I could go air lift lol. It would be literally triple of what I paid for this car

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Jeez that's low! Why not just go the bag route.. be a baller. gotta pay to play