Dumped coupe

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
geeze i think you need an alignment, your back wheels like they are going to fall off. did you already remove all the spring preload or just start cutting coils? s**t just take the coils off and run straight struts, that would be dope!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Heat the springs =)
Never, ever, heat springs. You will cause the steel to become brittle and there is almost am absolute chance of the metal breaking. I have seen it happen on THREE different vehicles, all older models (30-60's trucks). Owners thought it was a great idea to heat the springs to get them to sag and lower the truck. Worst one was the spring snapped 3/4 the way up and ended loosing the entire front right suspension at about 50 mph. Owner went for a wild ass ride, got lucky he only got away with a few bruises and a broken hand.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, I would hope no one was going to take that seriously.
Sadly, its not always the case especially in a Honda forum where in the past some have suggested it honestly. With alot of these "un-knowledgeable" members not knowing better, the sarcasm sonetimes needs to be more obvious.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^^^Yup. Then it gets even worse with the generation that is growing up now and can't tell the difference between sarcasm and someones honesty.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Cheapest route? mess with the preload to get your coilovers to sit where you want them to (this is assuming you are on full bodied coilovers).
Better route? Getting MPC Billet Drop Forks. They drop 2". I bought a pair myself but haven ot been able to install them since it's -5F here in MN and there is snow on the ground.
Oh btw really nice fitment. Got more pics I could see?
Here are some pictures of my drop forks

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
you should let me borrow those for alittle bit lol no snow here in NY surprisingly
Really no snow in NY? It's usually full of snow round this time lol. And let me try them on myself and then I'll let you know if they are worth it? MPC Motorsports has a good reputation from the people I've asked who own their products. Their custom service is amazing also so I'm hopeful that their products are what people say, which is very good.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
yea i think this is the first yr it didn't snow,... which is ok i hate snow anyways it always breaks my car even if my car just sits some how every year. so i'm glad that its not snowing.