ebay foglights??

drew15062

5+ Year Member
I put ebay fogs on my 99 civic a few months ago. They're OK. There is a tiny little space between the covers and the bumper thats not too noticeable and they are a little dim since i bought ones with smoked lenses. Just make sure that the page clearly states that it comes with all of the wiring and all of the parts needed.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF post is that? But 96-98 fronts don't look good with foglights.

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on which foglight brand you get...if you get the K2's forget it! I got mine for Xmas of '08 and they didn't seal it right and moisture and condensation and water got into the house and burned out the bulb and rusted out the reflector...stupid ebay shizzzz...

emstaks

5+ Year Member
different brands different results ! if sounds to good to be true prob is!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The ebay ones are fine. They are made of glass so cracking isnt much of an issue.
My brother and my friend have generic sets and they work perfect.

ATR_ben

5+ Year Member
who cares if 96-98 fog lights are ugly, its just one person's opinion, personally i think it looks a lot better than those cheap ass walmart ones, anyways i bought mine off ebay and saved over $50, everything worked fine and it looks great but the switch it came with was a piece of s**t, it broke in two days but it was nothing big and it was easily replaceable