ebay grille

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone buy a grill that dont fit? i know it was a bid on it being all cool n all but ever get one that didnt fit but made it fit some how? ill get some pics of how crappy it is.... to start with the screw mounts to the bumer arent there there just little clips to slide it in... blahh piece of crap:evil:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
same here, mine dont have screws on the bottom of the grill, only the top has. damn ebay grills.

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol maybe i can sell it back on ebay bwuhhahahaha is there any way for that grill to go on?

97-ferio

5+ Year Member
i bought one from eGay too, and i had to work with it to make it fit right...and mine also didn't have the holes on the bottom for it to connect to the bumper. to fix the gap problem i just used some super adhesive stuff made by 3M that sticks to anything, in all kinds of weather. it looks alright now i guess...but nothing beats OEM parts...i just bought a grille from a Civic DX and i'm gonna make it a DIY CTR type grille. here's how my eGay grille looks, still a little gap...but not too bad i guess-->

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad amigo!

jdm97ek4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just use your stock grille take it apart and get alum screen a can of flat black to paint the screen ,tin snips then cut to fit, screw back together then bam a DIY CTR grille.

STN_DX

5+ Year Member
wetcmonkey said:
lol maybe i can sell it back on ebay bwuhhahahaha is there any way for that grill to go on?

If you want to get rid of it cheap let me know lol.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
97-ferio, it doesn't look bad! I have an OEM one but the guy I bought it off for some reason cut off the tabs to screw the grille into the bumper so I have a mean gap.:evil:

97-ferio

5+ Year Member
jdm97ek4 said:
just use your stock grille take it apart and get alum screen a can of flat black to paint the screen ,tin snips then cut to fit, screw back together then bam a DIY CTR grille.
^^that's what i'm gonna do with the Civic DX grille i bought. i just need to get the faceplate painted to match my car first though.