Ebay seats

civicEXowner

5+ Year Member
Im thinking about buying ebay racing seats. Are they horrible? rip fast? break fast? un comfy? or they're aiight and worth it?

D17Denver

JDM products
5+ Year Member
it depends on what they are. they legit or a knock off I dont have have a problem with knock offs hey its a bucket seat plus if ur short on cash and want to upgrade do it I think it will last the same its just a knock off, do it but thats just me,merry christmas homie:roll: PICs?

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you get what you pay for

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i just picked up some del sol seats the other day....they are really comfy and you sit lower than the stock seats in the car, you can feel them "hugging" you too, ugh i love them. id say go with them

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just picked up some del sol seats the other day....they are really comfy and you sit lower than the stock seats in the car, you can feel them "hugging" you too, ugh i love them. id say go with them
you have pics of the del sol seats in your coupe?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
items that are important in the time of a crash should carry some type of approval IMO.. DOT, FIA, SFI.. whatever.. belts.. seats.. stuff like that is important.. shitty seats can come apart in a bad accident and end up hurting you.. dont cheap out on s**t like that imo..

AChase

5+ Year Member
From experiance, I will tell you there fine, my friends dad had a pair in his 59 Baja beetle and we beat the s**t out of it and rolled it twice without anything going wrong with the seats, o and 1 roll was at 50, thank god for the roll cage.

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, yes, yes, yes, no and no.
gotta agree with turbo there. If your gonna get knock offs get yonakas. They come with sliders. They feel amazing and have heard nothing but good things about them and are reasonably priced

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
items that are important in the time of a crash should carry some type of approval IMO.. DOT, FIA, SFI.. whatever.. belts.. seats.. stuff like that is important.. shitty seats can come apart in a bad accident and end up hurting you.. dont cheap out on s**t like that imo..
:werd:

Being in an accident is a factor that people seem to forget all too often. Knock off parts may look good but how are they when the crap hits the fan.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotta agree with turbo there. If your gonna get knock offs get yonakas. They come with sliders. They feel amazing and have heard nothing but good things about them and are reasonably priced
my brother bought ebay seats for his and the metal inside the seat snapped when we tried putting brackets on the universal rails..he ended up spending more than really needed.he coulda bought another pair with better quality with all the money he ended up using

im rock'n yonaka's right now that i picked up for 250 new..they feel nice and comfortable..but the one i got sits stock height..comes in red,blue, or black

exact same ones i got

http://yonaka.com/product_details.asp?id=442&cid=113&cn=Racing Seats

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had some replicas, they were good looking but not too comfortable... then replaced them with some blk RSX-S leathers....I love them..

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people are basically saying go buy the integra LS/GSR seats or Del Sol seats. and they arent expensive. 150 at most. id rather rock those ...and I do LS seats FTW.