Economy Bad Deal Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I figured I would give my Civic family a shot at this deal first but I guess nobody really likes or knows about Ed Hardy on here so they will go on ebay probly Tuesday my eye is all swollen outta nowhere and I have to see the labcoat tomorrow haha
and dtgrowl what exactly is your style??? just a matter of curiousity
definitely not that. just being honest, those shirts look very homo approved. im cool with bright colors and everything, but that's a little too much. i stay very plain and i dont wear anything too expensive. i pay 45 dollars for jeans and basically never more than 20 dollars for a shirt. its all personal opinion though. =]. if you like it, cool... just i could never see anyone around here wearing something like that and not getting laughed at. and im not saying just by me.

by the way, i have nothing against gays... my neighbors are gay and so are my best friend's parents

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
definitely not that. just being honest, those shirts look very homo approved. im cool with bright colors and everything, but that's a little too much. i stay very plain and i dont wear anything too expensive. i pay 45 dollars for jeans and basically never more than 20 dollars for a shirt. its all personal opinion though. =]. if you like it, cool... just i could never see anyone around here wearing something like that and not getting laughed at. and im not saying just by me.

by the way, i have nothing against gays... my neighbors are gay and so are my best friend's parents
Yea I can see where you are coming from but around here there is a very grey line between how gay guys dress and just being fashionable the only thing that would really make you look gay around here is a scarf haha but yea the only taste that stays in business around here is expensive s**t like that and then the medium priced s**t like A&F and A.E. and stuff of that preppy nature.
You should ckeck out some of Vurt's shirts they have some pretty cool s**t for about $20
I have a few of their shirts 100% not homo and bright colors :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is turning into the queer eye for the straight guy thread...

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is turning into the queer eye for the straight guy thread...
Not really, just had to explain some fashion thats it hahahaha
But seriously these are going on ebay this weekend after I get paid cuz Im broke as hell right now

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Going up on ebay tomorrow night or Saturday morning guys last chance to buy these

Status
Not open for further replies.