Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not bad

zc ftw! :thumbs up

gold-civic

5+ Year Member
Nice ride.

Short question from a german member, there were many ed7 in poland with d16a9? in germany we had only ed7 with d16a6 and d16z2.
i know one ed7 in germany with d16a9, but this car was imported from belgium i think. an d this car i a prefacelift modell.

zielina89

5+ Year Member
Nice ride.

Short question from a german member, there were many ed7 in poland with d16a9? in germany we had only ed7 with d16a6 and d16z2.
i know one ed7 in germany with d16a9, but this car was imported from belgium i think. an d this car i a prefacelift modell.
Does not have these models a lot (with originally d16a9 :cool:) but swapem ed7 with d16z5 is a lot .
There is on sale in this moment only http://www.otomoto.pl/index.php?sect=show&id=C8262095

d16a9 Did not have catalysts serially but regulation in germany that catalysts must be and so, you do not have in germany ed7 d16a9 :|

gold-civic

5+ Year Member
Does not have these models a lot (with originally d16a9 :cool:) but swapem ed7 with d16z5 is a lot .
There is on sale in this moment only http://www.otomoto.pl/index.php?sect=show&id=C8262095

d16a9 Did not have catalysts serially but regulation in germany that catalysts must be and so, you do not have in germany ed7 d16a9 :|
swapen ed7 with d16z5 we have also a lot, but not with originally d16a9. only car with d16a9 we have the ed9, but only prefacelift 88-89. from the facelift model we have the d16z5 with catalyst in, your are wright.

You have also this grey window switches?

in germany only the ee8 and ee9 had electric window.

zielina89

5+ Year Member
You have also this grey window switches?

in germany only the ee8 and ee9 had electric window.
My ed7 not have electric window , But they are models(ec9,ed6,ed7 ,except ec8) which may happen electric window, But there is rareness.Only ee9 may always .

but not with originally d16a9
Rare model ;)
I have in plans from germany imported ee9, so, my ed7 will be on sale :(

zielina89

5+ Year Member
My ed7 has been sold.. and then I bought a model ee9 iVT (b16a1 engine) :D I bought my ee9 from the old lady (who was born in 1941 :mrgreen: ) and it was very rarely used .Currently I am the 3 owner of his .

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty good mang, wish your pics were bigger though