EDM Civic eg '92

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good amount of money spent wisely. great job!

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where did u get those cf front bumper air splitter?

nice car man, looks like u put allot of work into it

Senna

5+ Year Member
Allright, Picked up my new seats. I didn't like the center piece of it, so i did this to it. It's not ready, this is just done roughly to see if i like it. And i do.

Damn, that's a good question. Gonna make a lis soon. Then i'll post it.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahhh im not to sure how thats gonna flow. should have just matched it

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AHHH camo is tight i havent seen it but if u like it rock it... camo + orange w00t lets go huntin

JDM'sLover

5+ Year Member
I have a 2000 JDM B18c, just like the one you wanted : P. But let me tell you, you'll love it. : )
Nice car though, like the color, very sharp!!!

john-ej1

5+ Year Member
ya like everyone said , the cars real nice, but i dont really like the canards or the headlights but, hey man its your car, oh lovin the mirrors:lol:

Senna

5+ Year Member
Tnx guys, everyone has a different taste... offcourse you build your car the way you like. But it's also nice to hear that someone thinks your car is tight.

Having some problems with the shipping of the b18 from england. Should be here within 2 weeks now. G*ddamn. Can't wait no more!

t

marik

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride..
i dont know about the seats....

Senna

5+ Year Member
New Pic's...

Lotta work been done since i've got the engine.

New clutch, cleaned the tranny, replaced the timing belt incl acc., cleaned the engine, new spark plugs, made it OBD1, so replace the injectors and the vtec solonoid and stuff. Wiring, because it was a rhd engine. and all the shitty small things that make a lot.