EDM Cluster swap isues

BrightSkyBlue

Hi everyone,
So I'am fearly new at this and I have problem with cluster gauge swap. I drive 1991 civic dx for canadian market which doesn't come with tachometer so I've decided to swap one. I live in europe so Si clusters are hard to find so I've decided to swap one from 1991 EDM 1,6i civic. When i swapped the cluster speedo, tacho, fuel and temperature gauges, indicators work fine, but all the other lights are really messed up. Before the swap I had engine check light flashing. After i swapped it to EDM cluster the engine check light swithed with hanbrake light so when I pull handbrake down the engine check light goes off and hanbrake light flashes all the time. Also the trunk light doesn't work. The EDM cluster is different to the one I have in my civic. The EDM doesn't require the blue plug to be pluged in. I have a few photos. The first 3 are my EDM cluster photos and second 2 USDM (these aren't my photos of stock USDM usdm cluste, but they are similar to mine) http://imageshack.us/g/403/edmclusterback.jpg/ . So is there ant way to make all these lights work properly?

fronx

I dont know if this matters because Im a newb But was one from a obd2 and the other from obd1? Could be wired different. Why not just buy a tac there easy to install 0o