EF leather Interior From ... ???

DarKAvEnGeRz

5+ Year Member
I want to buy one nice leather Tan interior to put in my EF. Anyone got an Idea of which Honda/Acura could fit into my SI ?? I saw one CRX with a leather tan interior but it was JDM with the steering on the right so it could not fit ... anyone ??

jameson1686

forever a post whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some hondas have leather. they could of just bought those seats. just cuz the steering wheel is on the other side dosent mean that the seats wont fit. or you could buy some leather fabric and re-apolster(sp?) it,

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
an I dunno but 93 tegs can come black leather...mine did find one and re-wrap it if you want. or have it done cant be that expensive

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was thinking about the leather from a 1994 teg...but dont' know if it will fit....tell us when you find one that fits...maybe the 86-89 accord SE-1 came in leather too

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why don't you just get the sir seats that have the leather sides from the crx... or some of them have it.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can use 90-01 integra 4 door seats( the bottoms will fit with a minimim gap unlike 2 doors which leave about 2-3 in on both sides ). im not sure if the upper back part is the same you might need that from a 2 door.. btw when i was in canada i seen 4th gens with OEM REAL leather seats why dont you look around

DarKAvEnGeRz

5+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
you can use 90-01 integra 4 door seats( the bottoms will fit with a minimim gap unlike 2 doors which leave about 2-3 in on both sides ). im not sure if the upper back part is the same you might need that from a 2 door.. btw when i was in canada i seen 4th gens with OEM REAL leather seats why dont you look around
maybe, but these seats dont flow like water here loll.