eg coupe front bumper into eg sedan

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is there any modification needed in order to fit a front bumper cover from a 92-95 civic coupe into a 92-95 civic sedan??

would it look clean with no offsides and all those lil details??

thank u guys

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so i made some research on this and other sites.

conclusion... the front bumper from a coupe wont line up right. right?

since im gettin the whole car painted and buying new fenders... i guess i might just get evertything for a coupe....the front bumper cover, fenders, and the hood.

would everything bolt right in? no weldin or cuttin needed???

now where to get a cheap hood...... ??

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right. you need the hood, fenders and bumper to convert the sedan front end to a coupe front end. and should be no cutting and welding

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If it's just the bumper, you can warm it up and bend it outwards to make it fit. The coupe front bumper is more narrow than the sedan.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fenders will not fit right on the door sides `use the hood and bumper from the coupe use the sedan fender tho. This is my car
[/IMG]

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok now im confused.....use the coupe fender, keep the sedan fender??

i dont want any off sets and i dont wanna spend money that i dont need to either

davidmutchler95

Just Another Guy....
5+ Year Member
i gave my buddy who hada sedan who needed both fron fenders one of my fender i got a coupe, and it didnt fit. it was a lil shorter than the sedan, he also hada hatch fender on the pass side aswell and the same thing they didnt fit cuz they were to short

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fenders will not fit right on the door sides `use the hood and bumper from the coupe use the sedan fender tho. This is my car
[/IMG]
i guess im gonna follow ur advice since ur the one who actually has a sedan and has installed the bumper.

now, i see the gap from the bumber to fender towrds the front is a lil noticeable. is there any way to get rid of that?

and also whats the diff between the sedan and coupe hood?

thnx man

undone797

5+ Year Member
I tried putting the coupe front end on my sedan but it is too wide n the bumper is narrow,and coupe fenders don fit on the sedan cuz the top corner is shaped differnt..did u have to force the bumper in to make it fit cuz its not working 4 me:(

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn guys dont give me bad news

i guess im gonna have to ask the shop to make my bumper fit right. im gettin a $500 paint job with three year warranty two coats, good quality paint but the offer expires in one month.

i need to know asap what to get....im gettin new fenders n bumper. i dont mind throwin in a new hood.
im redoin the whole exterior along with jdm style head lights, not projectors

look i neeed new appearance asap haha

undone797

5+ Year Member
I tried putting the coupe front end on my sedan but it is too wide n the bumper is narrow,and coupe fenders don fit on the sedan cuz the top corner is shaped differnt..did u have to force the bumper in to make it fit cuz its not working 4 me:(
i finaly got it to fit, n make it look decent!v without get'n the coupe fenders cuz coupe fender don fit sedan,

Woop! Woop! =)

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i finaly got it to fit, n make it look decent!v without get'n the coupe fenders cuz coupe fender don fit sedan,

Woop! Woop! =)
is that ur car on the avi??
what you do to make it fit?
those mirrors are super gay, go back to the OEM ones.
my mirrors??....lol they are the oem ones theyre just folded inside
I like the mirrors because they are different. Honda 209-man your fender is f**ked up what happened to it?
ehh...a drunk guy fell hard against my fender : /

and both of them are f**ked up thats why im buyin new ones but i wanna know which to buy for the coupe bumper

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been checkin here daily but not many answers...i guess the only answer is to keep the sedan fenders??

undone797

5+ Year Member
its not all that hard all you have to do is cit the edge sticking out on the black splasher under the front of the car and also cut the edge off the metal bumper frame then when you put the front end on strech the bottom alil to make it fit in n you might have to make new holes on the coupe bumper to make it fit the sedan fenders,then ur good to go! =)