eg coupe owner from pa

95eggsr

quad box
joining a forum were we can all share the same interest

back in spring of 09 i picked this up as my first car
47k virgin miles 5speed dx

to the present

my only regret is to not keep this bone stock with such low miles, would be a museum peice

let me know what you think, thanks! -pat

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to CC. That is one clean coupe. Any plans for it or just keeping it how she is? What size or those tires? They look pretty beefy.

95eggsr

quad box
thanks for the response

for the spring i plan on buying some 195/45's because the tires are entirely too big
my rim is a 15x7 +20

in the near future i plan to boost the stock motor and make ~350 for the weekend
maybe some new seats or what ever comes my way

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
welcome to the site very nice coupe. And only 47k miles?! thats nuts.

95eggsr

quad box
the chassis is up to 75k now and i yanked the motor at 69k and put it in my other horizon grey eg coupe

ryanDC2

the chassis is up to 75k now and i yanked the motor at 69k and put it in my other horizon grey eg coupe
why didn't you just keep this minty coupe stock and leave the stock motor with low mileage on it and swap the motor thats in it now into the other coupe? just curious. clean as hell though man. nice find!

95eggsr

quad box
why didn't you just keep this minty coupe stock and leave the stock motor with low mileage on it and swap the motor thats in it now into the other coupe? just curious. clean as hell though man. nice find!
yea i know deeply regret that. i didnt get this other horizon grey eg coupe untill like a month ago

should have put the swap in another shell and kept the car bone stock

heres more pics when i brought it home

DaOne

Dam... must of been nice having a eg with 47k miles.. thats like barely breaking the engine in..haha
Looks clean!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fckin sexy bro. IDC what anyone says, a coupe that mint deserves a b series haha

95eggsr

quad box
the car also has technically been totaled twice, but i couldnt accept the loss and fixed it out of my own pocket
my body guy straightened the quarter panel out, not even replaced. how boss is that

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn is it still clean title since insurance didnt pay for it?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, oh well you couldn't tell from new pics anyway haha