Eg coupe shell fs or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

93egcoupe

5+ Year Member
whats up cc.. i had this car posted for sale last year with a ls vtec swap and ect but unfortunatly the motor is out and the car must GOO!! this car is the perfect car for a setup... it already have a turbo exhaust with a 5 bolt downpipe flange.. hasport rear engine mount.. ex cluster.. ls seats and ect.. lots included in deal.. if anyones interested give me a pm and no lo balling plzzz ( i also have a obd2 singlecam engine with a lsd si tranny that can be thrown in for an additional price)

[/IMG]

93egcoupe

5+ Year Member
Oh yeah rims not included lol, and the car currently has a rear lip on it along with the front one now

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How much do you want for it bro..?

You can take off whatever you want to keep. I need a price ASAP.

PM me or catch me on AIM

NOW..!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pete, if you buy it. Pick up the wheels for me. i will paypal u the $$ lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think he said that the wheels don't come with it.

But to the seller...get at me asap.!!!

I'm in CT, we could meet up this week.

mmmkay

slammed status
5+ Year Member
just curious as to why i didnt get the ls seats the HIDS the suspension or a rear honda emblem on the trunk- in your for sale thread it said it was all included- but i bought the car for 1100 which i feel i didnt get exactly what i was told but im gonna take a hit on it and prob not tell people to buy parts from you if thats how you sell parts....

BUMP

93egcoupe

5+ Year Member
for one those are old pics as i told u b4, and 2 i was told to remove everything that i wanted.. come on this could have been a pm dont try to ruin my cc account for bs dude.. your not blind all that s**t was gone when u looked at the car. dont bring it up now.

mmmkay

slammed status
5+ Year Member
i would have pm'd u if u pm's weren't full- and the only reason i told u to take whatever u wanted off is because i wanted it cheaper- i figured when u wouldn't budge on the price then that meant everything was still included- and if there old pictures then why r u posting them to sell the car- yes i did buy the car and knew what it looked like before it went on the trailer but little s**t like that pisses me off i wasn't gonna drive an hour to pick up a car and not buy it- it just means i gotta waste more money on a bad advertisement..... not trying to ruin ur cc account im just letting people know whats up-

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres what i got out of this story..

petey told the OP to remove what he wanted to keep. petey wants a beter price.

mmmmmmkay comes in and buys the car in the same state petey wanted the car... with items removed.

mmmmkay is pissed cause car isnt like pics.

OP calls mmmmkay blind.

mmmmkayy mad some more.

petey is speechless.

this thread surfaces......http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=139712

sounds to me like mmmmkay wanted the car with what it was supposed to have. thought the 1100 was a good deal.

OP didnt have a starting price listed in thread, so for all we know. 1100 was the asking price with all items still on car. like the pictures but without the wheels.

mkayy based his decision upon pictures.... paid 1100. picked up car. and didnt dispute car on site. waits 7 days. and then complains about it.

my question is. how did you pay the 1100? paypal? cash in hand?

with any car... no matter what condition. you never pay through paypal unless its a deposit or something.

you first inspect the car in person on site with seller present. any moron could see the car didnt have LS seats. s**t i can tell that by looking through the windshield standing 20 ft away.

if car checks out like mentioned. then pay the remaining balance if there is one.

the next step is to take it home and thoroughly inspect. then the next day bring this s**t up....not a week later.

i bought a 1990 civic hatch once. was told the car was getting excelent milage until a month ago. 1000 bux.

i meet guy. look over car real quick. pay 1000 bux. make it down the street. notice car is seriously lacking power. could be anything.

get it home. within 20 min of being home. the CYL head was removed. and found 2 burnt out valves.

immediatly call seller. seler denies all accounts. i am furious. but. i ate the 22 dollars and replaced the valves.
this story doesnt quitew match up to yours. but it is the same principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.