Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice :D

EG ILL

5+ Year Member
damn nice build man but wrong section though lol
thanks bro, how is this the worng section my car is and eg 92-95 is there a bulid thread only section..my bad i guess the mods should feel free to move my thread if ive posted it in the worng section :???:

EG ILL

5+ Year Member
looks pretty good..
y the new seats?
how did u decide on the 5zigen header?
the new seats were a package deal i gave my itr fronts for those red seats,black db8 (gsr) rear seats, new black carpet,the power options, new hatch glass and shocks the header installed and some other eg odds and ends, i went back and fourth for a while on wether or not to do the trade but as u can see i ended up going threw with it, in the end i look @ my car and im happy

the header...well i didnt want dc-sport and i didnt hve a whole bunch of money so.. i came across the 5zigen and it was within by budget and i wanted a header bad so yeah

EG ILL

5+ Year Member
OMG! Such a sick build, how long did it take you?

thanks alot, ur looking @ about 3 years of work when i 1st got the call i was a noob didnt even know what eg ment all i wanted was to go faster lol so about 3yrs ago i got in to the jdm thing and havent stopped learning and building since :cool:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy quotes Batman! In the future, I would suggest that you use the multi quote button (the "+" next to the quote button) and put all the quotes in one post. They frown upon it when you put too many posts after each other here.

Nice build so far.

One question, where did you get the aftermarket tube for the stock air box. I am not liking the SRI on mine and want to go back to the stock airbox, but would like to beef it up a little.

EG ILL

5+ Year Member
Holy quotes Batman! In the future, I would suggest that you use the multi quote button (the "+" next to the quote button) and put all the quotes in one post. They frown upon it when you put too many posts after each other here.

Nice build so far.

One question, where did you get the aftermarket tube for the stock air box. I am not liking the SRI on mine and want to go back to the stock airbox, but would like to beef it up a little.
thanks man. ill keep tht in mind with the quotes

my intake pipe was made by asr and i got it out of classified section on nwp4life.com

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks good.. but dont you think you should fix the rust before it eats away your car?