EG mounts

mosaic_hardflip

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay so i am buying this hatch off my buddy and it has an h22a in it with innovative mounts. hes keeping the motor and i am swapping a gsr my question is on these mounts he has installed
[/IMG]
am i going to need to cut these out for the gsr or what do i need to do?

AE Motoring

5+ Year Member
from the looks of it, you woll need to take that bracket off and put the stock one back in place

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
depending on what year the gsr is from. 94-01 integra's are the same mounts as eg's. I got a b16 from a buddy of mine out of his 97 teg and motor went right in with those mounts

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
b18/b16/b20 all have the same mounts as an eg, em1, gsr, ls integra, and crv... you may have to get a stock trans mount welded back on.. but I'm not entirely sure.. I thought with an h or k swap you have to cut off the trans mount and bolt on a relocate..

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If that pic is taken from your engine bay your gonna have to deweld that mount and reweld back the stock one. What i see is a custom mount thats been welded onto the frame rail. Dont buy the car or make him mount the gsr motor in properly. I would get the car with that h-series if possible. If not i wouldnt buy it.