EG-Owns You Build Thread

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beautiful. I want it. I need to make up my mind what im doing with my cars. Id be happy with something similar to yours.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
beautiful. I want it. I need to make up my mind what im doing with my cars. Id be happy with something similar to yours.
thanks man ya i changed the setup quite a few times before it was finally done

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just read the whole build. you put in a s**t load of sweat. great work. now come and make mine look like yours.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just read the whole build. you put in a s**t load of sweat. great work. now come and make mine look like yours.

ya this is basically 3 years in the making. ahahah ya let me get right on that, lol i worked all year round on this badboy in the garage with like 40 layers of cloths on to stay warm cuz it was neg degrees out lol

i just put a chipped p28 in the car it seems to run alot better on it then on my s300 for now.
i am giong to king motorsports this week to get it tuned then the real destruction can begin lol mike is charging me 475 to tune it. there is so much more i want to do to this car but as of right now after the tune im calming down and saving money to move out next year

IntegraGuy04

5+ Year Member
yo barry wasssup...dude cant wait till that monster gets tuned...cant wait to see the look on some of those V8's when ur car is idling like theirs lol FTMFW!!

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice job! Thats a sick swap :D

thanks guys ya im about to get a 2.5 inch straight exhaust all the way back done tomorrow and get it on the dyno on Thursday morning i will post pics of the new exhaust system when its done

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got the exhaust on 2day now for the tune tomorrow