EG parts. d15b8, h22 mounts, Rywire OBD1 conversion harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have for sale some parts from an EG. All parts were pulled in working order from a running 1994 cx hatch or are basically brand new. Just need to get rid of them to make room in the garage. All prices are obo.

1. A pretty much full d15b8 swap. Linkage, motor, half rad with fan, axles, all mounts and p05 ecu. The only thing really missing from this is a distributor and engine harness. It had about 190k on it when pulled so it could probably use a rebuild. Would make a great mini me swap. Looking for $170 picked up.

2. H22 swap mounts. Brand new, they were only ever sat on a motor outside of the car. Not sure what brand. Looking for $130 shipped.

3. Pretty much brand new f23a4 obd2 distributor. Less than 1000 miles on it. Still in great shape. $60 shipped.

4. F23a4 obd2 alternator. Was in full working order when pulled from a 2000 accord. Looking for $80 shipped.

5. Rywire obd0 to obd1 conversion harness with vafc1. Worked great in my 88 hatch. The wires that have to be wired in to your car for the extra sensors are cut short but there is more than enough there to attach to. The vafc1 is in great condition except for a scratch across the screen that doesn't effect viewing. These are sold as a bundle because of how Rywire had to put the vafc harness in. Looking for $125 shipped.

6. DOHC ZC trans. Great upgrade for d-series. I bought this awhile ago and never swapped it in due to buying a full engine swap. $50 picked up

Scrpn17w

Si wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures are now up!

Status
Not open for further replies.