eg sedan all black

mastashea20

5+ Year Member
how would i go about making my eg interior all black....

front seats i plan to get some rep type-r's
rear what would fit?
ordering a new black carpet
dash, i heard that 2/3 dr egs are black and can directly fit in
door panels?
arm rest
glove box
center console

and i got a double din tht i am tryna put it what can i do

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paint. That's what I did. Take everything out and paint the s**t out of them. :D

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im actually planning on doing the same thing, where'd you order your carpet from? Also @Brandon, what type of paint did you use and do you have a link to a diy for doing it? Also one more question, would the eg coupe black entire dash fit in a sedan?

mastashea20

5+ Year Member
there is some site called like stockinteriors and they sell them there.
ya i used krylon paint on my ek and it was awful use sem but i was woundering if there was a site with these interior piece already black..

the hardest thing was painting the door pannels

and i heard they do line up the dashes but wan some re-esurance

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright cool. Yeah I don't mind painting it but I don't want it to be all sticky and weird afterward ya know. Yeah hopefully someone will get back to us cuz i'm on my iphone and I don't wanna have to google this lol.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright cool. Yeah I don't mind painting it but I don't want it to be all sticky and weird afterward ya know. Yeah hopefully someone will get back to us cuz i'm on my iphone and I don't wanna have to google this lol.

Is the paint on the outside of your car sticky and weird? There is no reason for the inside to be if it is done right. If done correctly, it will be just like the paint on the outside.

Dying the pieces is also an option.