EG3 with b18 - for racing purposes only! Strapponder

Laziz

Hi there, guys! Here I bought EG3 with already swapped but destroyed b16 (block issues), 242mm front and rear drums brakes. It took me about one winter to make from this s*** a beautiful racing car with b18, modded suspension and created for circuit competitions only. Well, here are the pictures:

It what it looked when I bought this red mot****ker.

Here b16 goes out

And here is b18, now it has about 200 hp, but I don't care too much about dynos, my aim is to make great results at circuits. :suprise:

Most of my suspension is build with Hardrace components. Well, there is a long spec-list for each section, but it'll take a long time to translate it into English))

Besides, I don't forget about my working place, here are Recaro form DC2. They were my dream and I'm still happy with them!

Yeah, I know that racing car must me as light as possible. But I hate how the cockpit looks without those side panels, so the stock gray panels were painted into black:

For the present moment my car looks this way:

Spoon spoiler, carbon-fiber hood and other fancy and useful sh!t :D

Hope you like it. But if you don't I do not give a f**k then :D
I love haters :lol:

Hope my laziness will die soon and I'll finally post spec-list here =))

Well, I also have a blog for my car, but it's in Russian on English SN. At least you can watch pictures there! :lol:
Here is the link My Spec-List with photos
And here is My Page
Hey, admins! Don't delete my thread because of the links, they are harmless!))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko156BZiefo&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

Laziz

My English is pretty shitty, so don't wait fast answers! :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I absolutely love fifth gen hatches and this is awesome.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good! :thumbs up

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very pretty. I wanna see ur mod list but I'm too lazy to look while I'm on my phone
Lol.

Laziz

Hi there guys! I'm back again, I was busy with my web-site.
Well, I actually have not much time to re-write all the spec-list here, but you can check it here http://carakoom.com/Andron83/cars/151/
If you have some problems with language just use Google Translate =)
Besides I would be happy if you join my website and add your own car (if you don't want to register, you can log in using your Facebook account) More updates soon!!

Laziz

And here are the videos!
The first try [YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko156BZiefo&feature=player_embedded"][/YOUTUBE]
The second try was at night, so the video is quite dark and I see no point in adding here =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laziz

Tried to post my videos from YouTube, but something went wrong. Too lazy to do it again, so later! =)