EG5 B18C6 ITR wannabe project

askaterincville

5+ Year Member
Wow! one of the best build I have seen. This thing is awesome... sorry to hear about the problems with the oil pump, that really stinks that that happened after you just got it all together.

But keep going man you have come this far.. why give up now?

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
ooops.. seems like i totally forgot i was supposed to post pics.. you may now go to the first page, they're finally there :lol:

anyway.. at the end of october i had a small crash. speed was low, but because the car is rather low and the car i hit was rather high, damages aren't nice at all :???: i lost bumper, headlights, vis hood, intercooler is bent, radiator is bent, exhaust manifold is bent.. not cool.

the car is out of luck i guess. everytime i fix stuff, something else breaks, or i break it myself :evil:

at the moment i'm collecting stuff to make it look even better :cool:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey at least it gives you an excuse to work on the car some more!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Any new updates?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my god.. That is awesome. EG hatch for the win.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG YES!!! My favorite build of all time has come back! Looking good man!

Manser

Took me an hour and a half to somewhat read/slowly skim through this build... but OH MY GODDDDDDD!!:shock::shock: This thing is d**m sexy! Love itt! Great job man:thumbs up

Now on a side note, how do you like your Golden Eagle fuel rail? I have a gsr in my coupe and I was debating on picking one up or not.. Just wodnering what you thought of it? It's either that or an AEM one, im not to sure just yet..

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
Haha, thanks guys :cool: There should be some more pics after the weekend (if I only manage to get a new windshield moulding..) ;)

I can't really tell if I like it or not. It's supposed to look good and it doesn't do anything more than looking good. It was polished, in addition I've anodized it clear.

Btw. found one more phone camera quality pic:

And here's what I got for Xmas from my girlfriend (same phone:P):

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the car!

I like how times have changed! I had a full cf front back in '05 or so and got terrible comments about it lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, thanks guys :cool: There should be some more pics after the weekend (if I only manage to get a new windshield moulding..) ;)

I can't really tell if I like it or not. It's supposed to look good and it doesn't do anything more than looking good. It was polished, in addition I've anodized it clear.

Btw. found one more phone camera quality pic:

And here's what I got for Xmas from my girlfriend (same phone:P):
Hell yeah, did she get it from this site?
http://turbinekeychains.com/index.html
Was thinking about getting a spark plug keychain from that site but wasn't sure if the site was reputable. How do you like it?

One more thing..

What is it exactly that you do for a living? lol

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
She bought the turbo keychain locally, but it's exactly the same thing. It's heavy and looks great!

Oh come on... It took 6 years to complete the build... I don't do anything special ;)

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
One of the keys is for door locks, the other one is for ignition (ITR steering column). Dunno if it's an EF key, bought it from Honda as a blank.