Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks much better seeing it on the car.

93eg93

5+ Year Member
Very SWEET!!!!!!! Feelin it....

Are your headlights HID and if they are what kind are they? M digging the headlight output and the license plate lights. They match the headlights....

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
i have normal bulbs up front and same normal bulbs in the rear. it's just wrong white balance setting, they're not "blue".

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
awesome build man, this thread is what got me back into the scene and bring my ej8 back from the dead!

monkeyspit

5+ Year Member
Earlier in this project you was doing the Dashboard. where did you get it for this gen civic? I have a 93 civic dx and want a dash like yours so I can put a nav + audio + video in the car

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Once again, your car is nearly a work of art. You've certainly spared no expense, and the results so far as flawless. Excited to see it completed. Or at least driving... :thumbs up!

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
the turbo's finally here :cool:

some heat screens

titanium exhaust wrap looks really good :cool:

seems like the car's ready for break in :D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wait. I thought you had a supercharger? Looking good though

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
well.. umm.. sold it like a few months ago. changed my mind around september, then i started buying turbo stuff.

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ceramic coated turbo? Sex.

Never really liked the 'JDM' raked hood, but that's the first thing I haven't liked.

Heat wraps, SMART!

I really like the breather setup, how it's on the valve cover in the stock location, but at a 90* from the engine instead of on the standard angle of the cover. Do you have a block breather as well (removed the PCV)?

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
yeah, 2 separate tanks, one for valve cover (1*an12), another one for the block (2*an12)
valve cover was modified and a weld on fitting was attached

14mm hole instead of stock ~7mm
(i posted this pic some time ago)

it's a tial stainless steel housing, not ceramic coating

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hmm, well that's another option I've got for the valve cover I suppose. I was planning on running a single breather/catch can with two hoses from the front of the valve cover, and two hoses from the back of the block, one possibly acting as a drain back. Haven't decided if I like the drain back idea yet though...

Anxious for updates :D.

!markos

itr wannabe
5+ Year Member
you don't like the drainback feature (as contents is unburnt fuel and contaminants, almost no oil) and you don't want single breather setup for a boosted engine ;) you're going to fill the tank half full after ~2 weeks. this is why i decided to go with 2 cans.

SlowTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you don't like the drainback feature (as contents is unburnt fuel and contaminants, almost no oil) and you don't want single breather setup for a boosted engine ;) you're going to fill the tank half full after ~2 weeks. this is why i decided to go with 2 cans.
Right, as far as I understand oil rarely if ever makes its way into the catch can. How large are your catch cans? I was looking at a 1 gallon capacity with 3 breather filters on top for all the connections. You still don't think this would be enough?

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2020423

Not trying to thread jack, if you want I'll take it to PM's.