Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean ride man, but it looks like an Eh2, not an Eg6...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this thread is awesome!
OP you failed...its most likely got a stock D in it...and the only reason you rev to 9500RPM is becuase you dont know how to down shift or you mis shifted and went 1-2-3-2 hhaha that will cause problems...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Most other sites would have booted him or laughed him out a long time ago
We are not most other sites ;)

Though I do agree, I would like to see a parts list, or some pics of the bay... somethingggg

MugenRR

Banned
this thread is awesome!
OP you failed...its most likely got a stock D in it...and the only reason you rev to 9500RPM is becuase you dont know how to down shift or you mis shifted and went 1-2-3-2 hhaha that will cause problems...
d series can easily make over 500whp. mr "ex-si" lmao wow u know that doesnt excist right.

MugenRR

Banned
yeah this aint the only car i got, i just dont like my eg no more. so thats y i didnt find it necessary to post pics of my car when i joined. thanks my guys for the respect. thank u guys.

Decipher

Registered VIP
This thread is priceless. I personally would have taken a picture with a sign that said "f**k _______(list of names of people who were talking s**t)" and my bare ass pressed against the rear glass, but that's just me... and then you probably would have gotten kicked off the site!

Nice looking hatch, dude.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont really care what it looks like.....whats under the hood. What's so hard about posting what you have?

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
d series can easily make over 500whp. mr "ex-si" lmao wow u know that doesnt excist right.
easily huh.....so since you are backing up a d series I assume that there is a d-series in it

so you have a 230whp NA d-series that you dont care about anymore but was out racing it

right?

it is exist
just like your mugenRR doesnt exist

look Ill stop giving him s**t if he posts a bay pic and a mod list

MugenRR

Banned
This thread is priceless. I personally would have taken a picture with a sign that said "f*** _______(list of names of people who were talking s***)" and my bare ass pressed against the rear glass, but that's just me... and then you probably would have gotten kicked off the site!

Nice looking hatch, dude.
yup lol i wonder what they will say next.

MugenRR

Banned
easily huh.....so since you are backing up a d series I assume that there is a d-series in it

so you have a 230whp NA d-series that you dont care about anymore but was out racing it

right?

it is exist
just like your mugenRR doesnt exist

look Ill stop giving him s*** if he posts a bay pic and a mod list
wtf b***h nobody has to prove s**t to u n plus ur a newbie.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
wtf b**** nobody has to prove s*** to u n plus ur a newbie.
what at any given moment has led you to believe Im a newb when it comes to hondas

you cant prove anything

you dont contribute at all to anyone's questions

everything you say is bullshit and yeah,YOU have to prove your s**t because according to you, you have the highest revving d-series and probably the highest whp n/a d series on the planet and youre a fail at life stoner

so yes you do have to prove to me and everyone here you are not a trying to be cool liar

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who are u? if u dont care why u even bother to open the thread n bother to type.
im child on the forums, im a photographer and import car enthusiast. Why did i bother to open the thread you ask, i bothered because i was interested in what would be behind the supposed "eg6" that was considered as nothing special. Seeing that an EG6 is a B16A equipped vehicle i figured there would have to be something actually special so i clicked to have a look. I dont care about the exterior because i've seen plenty EG6's and the more interesting thing about modified vehicles to me is what is under the hood.

now can you say or show or say and show what's under the hood of this hatchback? Its not like im asking for your social or something. :roll:

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
:popcorn: ...... this is a whole lot of :stfusmack: lol. mugenrr hey im sure this is getting annoying but it will all go away with a parts list and one engine bay shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.